selling NY MPJE 2014 Dr Cutie's notes!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm0306

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently passed my MPJE exam and now looking to sell these amazing set of notes!!
I took the review class in June 2014 so all information and notes are the most up to date (includes new syringe laws, controlled substances, etc). The notes are fantastic and that is all I studied and I got a 92 on the exam (and I graduated from an out-of-state pharmacy school a few years ago).
The notes have a little highlighting and some written information (which is info he said during the class to be familiar with and the types/examples of questions to be expected- AMAZINGLY HELPFUL!!!)
Also includes federal info and workbooks of helpful practice questions.
Looking to sell all of these awesome notes for only $90 total, or best offer.
Feel free to private message me with any questions!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Recently passed my MPJE exam and now looking to sell these amazing set of notes!!
I took the review class in June 2014 so all information and notes are the most up to date (includes new syringe laws, controlled substances, etc). The notes are fantastic and that is all I studied and I got a 92 on the exam (and I graduated from an out-of-state pharmacy school a few years ago).
The notes have a little highlighting and some written information (which is info he said during the class to be familiar with and the types/examples of questions to be expected- AMAZINGLY HELPFUL!!!)
Also includes federal info and workbooks of helpful practice questions.
Looking to sell all of these awesome notes for only $90 total, or best offer.
Feel free to private message me with any questions!
Thanks!