Selling SN2ed 3-Month Set (BR, EK, & TPRH) and Kaplan extras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shllleedee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my SN2ed 3-month study set for $390 (I bought everything for ~$550) (sold as a set, not individually):
  • BR Biology Books I & II (2013)
  • BR General Chemistry Books I & II (2012)
  • BR Organic Chemistry Books I&II (2013)
  • BR Physics Books I&II (2013)
  • EK 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning (2008)
  • EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry (2005)
  • EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry (2006)
  • EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics (2003)
  • Nova Physics (2005)
  • TPRH Verbal Workbook (2007; I bought this book with some water/cover damage. ALL of the passages were underlined and answers cirlced in pencil, with the exception of Passage #29, which is marked in pen. I have since erased all of the answers circled in pencil, but not the underlining. I bought this for $140, but am selling it for $60 in the set because of the underlining.)
  • TPRH Science Workbook (2010)
  • TPRH Biological Sciences Review (2010; you may find BR Bio to be overly detailed.)

I tried to price everything below what they are selling for in other places (i.e., at least $50 off of the BR set), so hopefully the set will be a bit more affordable than it was when I bought it. Shipping prices are dependent on location and shipping speed (I'm shipping from New Mexico).

I also have two sets of Kaplan Review Notes and flash cards from their course (2010 and 2012 editions) for $20 each. Each set has the Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physics Review Notes books and flash cards.

PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.