For Sale Selling SN2ed MCAT Books (Berkeley Review, EK Verbal 101, EK 1001 and more)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

humangenome

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edit: sold

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
They are 2011, although, for whatever it's worth for people looking, I've looked at older editions and I have not seen any significant differences

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm selling ALL the SN2ed MCAT books, which are all in excellent condition and have NO markings on the passages and even throughout the book. Specifically, I am selling:

- Berkeley Review General Chemistry (I and II)
- Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry (I and II)
- Berkeley Review Biology (I and II)
- Berkeley Review Physics (I and II)
- Examcrackers (EK) Biology
- Examcrackers (EK) 1001 series, excluding EK 1001 Bio (includes: EK physics, EK chemistry, EK organic chemistry)
- Examcrackers (EK) Verbal 101
- The Princeton Review Hyperlearning (TPRH) Verbal Workbook
- AAMC Full Length #3-10 (I have this in pdf form, which I can send to you through email. This is the only thing that I do not have in hardcopy)

I am located in Toronto, Canada, but will be posting an eBay ad tonight and posting the link here tonight in order to possibly sell it to someone in the states. I'm selling the whole package (including AAMC) for $475 + shipping. PM me if you're interested and happy studying :).
I am interetsed if they are still for sale

Have you posted the link for ebay yet? Extremely interested in buying this set

Hi I'm also selling a similar book set, I'm selling:

The Berkeley Review general chemistry I & II
The Berkeley Review organic chemistry I & II
The Berkeley Review physics I & II
The Berkeley Review biology I & II
- For $295 CAD

Exam Krackers complete MCAT study package 8th edition (EK biology, EK physics, EK chemistry, EK organic chemistry & EK verbal)
Exam Krackers 1001 questions physics
Exam Krackers 1001 questions chemistry
Exam Krackers 1001 questions organic chemistry
Exam Krackers 101 passages verbal reasoning
- For $250 CAD

(I'm essentially selling it for face value and absorbing the duties and shipping)
All books are unopened and unused. I'm also in Canada, Vancouver specifically, so if there's anyone in that area looking for TBR set, Exam Kracker set, or both together (I'll throw in AAMC's Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 3rd ed), PM me :)