SELLING: TBR Books (Full Set) & EK + 1001s

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graffiti

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the following books. Please contact me at: [email protected] for pricing. You could PM me as well, however I rarely log onto SDN anymore. I prefer e-mail.

mt8lkm.jpg

TBR (The Berkeley Review)

ALL Books are BRAND NEW 2009 Editions!

Physics Part I SOLD!
Physics Part II SOLD!
Biology Part I SOLD!
Biology Part II SOLD!
General Chemistry Part I [SOLD!
General Chemistry Part II SOLD!
Organic Chemistry Part I SOLD!
Organic Chemistry Part II SOLD!
Verbal Reasoning SOLD!
Writing Sample SOLD!

Examkrackers 1001's
101 Verbal Reasoning: Practically New. SOLD!
1001 Biology: Slight pencil markings in few pages. SOLD!
1001 Physics: Practically New. SOLD!
1001 Chemistry: Slight markings in few pages. SOLD!
1001 Organic Chemistry: Practically New. SOLD!

Good for drilling key concepts into your head.

Examkrackers (6th Ed.)
Chemistry: Highlighting on 1-3 pages. SOLD!
Physics: Practically New. SOLD!
Organic Chemistry: Practically New. Also, New flash cards (still attached). SOLD!
Biology: Marks on 1-2 pages. SOLD!
Verbal Reasoning: Practically New. SOLD!

This review set + 1001/101 questions is pretty much a must have.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should let people know that you are selling the Berkeley Review books as pdf files instead of hard copy books.

I think you should let people know that you are selling the Berkeley Review books as pdf files instead of hard copy books.

Thank you very much for posting this interesting piece of information about the OP's listing. It is highly appreciated.

It is ILLEGAL to buy or sell pdf versions of Berkeley Review materials, and is one of the things the company takes very serious. They pursue the sellers with vigor. Anyone who has PM's or emails about this activity associated with this thread, please contact me. Thank you for any help.

Updated! Books are all sold.

Thank you very much for posting this interesting piece of information about the OP's listing. It is highly appreciated.

It is ILLEGAL to buy or sell pdf versions of Berkeley Review materials, and is one of the things the company takes very serious. They pursue the sellers with vigor. Anyone who has PM's or emails about this activity associated with this thread, please contact me. Thank you for any help.

Just to clarify, that person is mistaken and is most likely bitter about a rejected offer. I wasn't selling PDF copies of the books. Rather, I was selling PDF files containing my notes on all TBR subjects as well as some of the in class passages offered by the course.