Selling The Princeton Review Hyperlearning (TPRH) Verbal Workbook (MCAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justdoit1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Condition: It's like you're getting it right off of the printing press. Original book with no markings (did not write in pencil and erase either) or highlighting. 2012 edition. Trying to get rid of the book ASAP.

Also, have the whole princeton review set (hyperlearning verbal, physics & math review, biology, general chemistry, in-class compendium, organic chem, science review questions, verbal reasoning review, & science workbook), if you're interested in that.

Message me for pictures and negotiating prices.

Members don't see this ad.

How much for it? I'm looking for books for my brother

Members don't see this ad :)
Condition: It's like you're getting it right off of the printing press. Original book with no markings (did not write in pencil and erase either) or highlighting. 2012 edition. Trying to get rid of the book ASAP.

Also, have the whole princeton review set (hyperlearning verbal, physics & math review, biology, general chemistry, in-class compendium, organic chem, science review questions, verbal reasoning review, & science workbook), if you're interested in that.

Message me for pictures and negotiating prices.
Do you still have these?

Sorry guys, should have posted this a while back. The books have been sold.