Sending DAT scores question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redchesus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

First, if I take the DAT in March in order to apply for the cycle starting this June, will I have to re-send my scores to the schools? I'm just wondering what happens when they get a score with no application... because that's what would happen, lol

Second, related, when the DAT asks you for 5 schools to send your scores to and you don't indicate, is that essentially a waste? Or is it that the first 5 scores sent whenever you request is included in the fee?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

In all honesty, your best bet is to check with the ADA. That way, there will be no confusion on either end.

well, according to the site, this cycle ends Feb 15, 2010 and the next cycle starts June 3, 2010 so I'm guessing if I send it between that they won't erase it

but I'll definitely ask them to be sure

Two questions:

Second, related, when the DAT asks you for 5 schools to send your scores to and you don't indicate, is that essentially a waste? Or is it that the first 5 scores sent whenever you request is included in the fee?

Thank you so much!

I have the exact same question - and also, if you don't indicate on the DAT registration all of the schools you want the scores sent to, how can you send scores to the school after writing the test?