Sending out apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spectrumeye

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I took the OAT back in september and I only got total average of 310 so I really want to write it again. I really want to send out my applications because its already late now and I don't want to wait any longer. MY question is: if a school rejects you, can you reapply with the new OAT scores for the same cycle? I really want to apply to NOVA and I didn't find anything on their site. Should I just re-write my OAT and then send out my whole application? Is there anyway you can notify the school?
Please help!!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure that you would NOT be able to apply for the same cycle. However, I'm pretty sure that if your GPA/Experiences are good, you can land an interview with that score. I know some schools will give you an interview and make it known during the process that they want you to retake the OAT (like a conditional acceptance almost). Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Apply and put it in your application that you are retaking it. If they are not happy with the scores but like the rest of the app then they will wait on the new scores. Still send it out as soon as possible good luck! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Apply and put it in your application that you are retaking it. If they are not happy with the scores but like the rest of the app then they will wait on the new scores. Still send it out as soon as possible good luck! :)

Oh okay, but where would I let them know? In my letter of intent? Thank you!

Oh okay, but where would I let them know? In my letter of intent? Thank you!

Hmm I'm not completely sure about that. You may need to call the schools directly to ask where you should include that

Hi there, you can even submit your application and then call the individual schools and let them know that you are planning on taking the OAT. I've heard people have gotten interview invitations before they wrote their OAT, so it's best to submit your application as early as possible!