About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

Sept 1 MCAT deadline on MSAR??

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Awapi, Apr 1, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. Awapi

Awapi

Other Health Professions Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey guys, so I'm scheduled for the Sept 6 MCAT (please, no lectures about taking it sooner, I really, honestly, beyond anything out there other than time travel cannot take it any earlier than September).

I noticed on MSAR that all of the schools I looked at say the last test they consider is September 1, 2011 (from last year) which I'm assuming would translate to Sept 1, 2012 this year. On the websites it's more generic and just says "September" is the last test to be considered. Instead of emailing all of these schools I was wondering if anyone could tell me if "September 1" on MSAR is just a generic "September" placemarker (and that schools will consider any test in September) or if schools really don't consider the last few tests of the month?

I get off a plane Aug 29 from overseas, I could technically take the Sept 1 test but would prefer not to, but I'd definitely switch to it if schools won't consider Sept 6.

Thanks!
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012