September 23rd MCAT TPR Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhatamIDOING!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a question I just finished full length 4 for TPR and got a 500 (124/126/124/126) Im not sure how this could translate into the real exam? Does anyone have any insight on how TPR really compares to the real MCAT?

My exam is on the 23rd so im unsure on what I should do

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

TPR (and all the other test prep companies) make their tests obscenely difficult for this very purpose - to get to you to feel like crap and to buy more of their services. The biggest thing you need to worry about and work on right now is the official AAMC stuff. See how you do on those and then you'll have a better gauge for what the test is like and where you stand.

If you can, get a hold of any old AAMC materials and work through those. Even if you get things wrong, that's okay because you'll at least get some sort of understanding of how AAMC asks their questions (which is markedly different from TPR).

BTW, I used TPR too and thought the same thing. Just keep practicing!

TPR (and all the other test prep companies) make their tests obscenely difficult for this very purpose - to get to you to feel like crap and to buy more of their services. The biggest thing you need to worry about and work on right now is the official AAMC stuff. See how you do on those and then you'll have a better gauge for what the test is like and where you stand.

If you can, get a hold of any old AAMC materials and work through those. Even if you get things wrong, that's okay because you'll at least get some sort of understanding of how AAMC asks their questions (which is markedly different from TPR).

BTW, I used TPR too and thought the same thing. Just keep practicing!

Did you do well on the MCAT thanks to them or did you not feel prepared enough?

Ugh I'm in the exact same boat with TPR. Got a 499 and a 497 on the last two full lengths. I'm just focusing on keeping my head down and just continuing to work on my weaknesses. Good luck on the 23rd as well. It can't come soon enough

Ugh I'm in the exact same boat with TPR. Got a 499 and a 497 on the last two full lengths. I'm just focusing on keeping my head down and just continuing to work on my weaknesses. Good luck on the 23rd as well. It can't come soon enough

Thanks good luck to you too