serious comlex 3 question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOindahouse

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
im wondering on this test if they ask a question regarding chest pain and whats the initial step in management and the choices include omm or ekg, seriously what do i choose.
i dont want to make the saem mistakes this time, esp being my freaking 4th time taking it.

Members don't see this ad.

there may be a random goofy question about what OMM might be used for (fill in the blank with a condition we'd never consider using OMM to treat), but if there is a question like the one above, go with the standard medical treatment/evaluation/management. basically, if OMM is a choice it isn't always the answer.

im wondering on this test if they ask a question regarding chest pain and whats the initial step in management and the choices include omm or ekg, seriously what do i choose.
i dont want to make the saem mistakes this time, esp being my freaking 4th time taking it.

have you considered using Premier Review? I think that its on the money in alot of aspects. you may have asked me about this in the past -- I am not sure, but they are certainly, more than certainly the most hy of any review courses for step 3, and if you dont have time for that then at least do USMLE World mcqs. Dude look at it this way, USMLE test is 2 days long, and Comlex is one day long and less questions, you will make it you just need confidence. Whats the percentage of people that ultimately pass USMLE Step 3 and Comlex 3? probably 100%, as I have never heard of anybody getting "shut out" of the system due to this test. Just have confidence. And dont look at it like its your fourth time, second time, or whatever. Clean slate.

thanks, i appreciate teh encouragement, ill let u guys know next week how it goes, i take it tuesday