Serious Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RiPSTONE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the past two practice MCAT tests that I've taken, I felt the strong urge to use the restroom during my physical sciences section. In the morning, I tried to take a crap, but apparently I didn't' need to. Any advice on how to make sure I don't have to crap during the first section of the test? The first thing I did in the morning was to try and make sure I got everything out of my system.

Members don't see this ad.

So the past two practice MCAT tests that I've taken, I felt the strong urge to use the restroom during my physical sciences section. In the morning, I tried to take a crap, but apparently I didn't' need to. Any advice on how to make sure I don't have to crap during the first section of the test? The first thing I did in the morning was to try and make sure I got everything out of my system.
Don't drink a pot of coffee before the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
I always wonder how awful it would be if you're already rushed for time in the middle of a section and you begin to have explosive #2.

*shudders*