Set in stone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teambringit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my conditional acceptance from Kent State University. I have 2 pre-reqs to finish up. Physics 2 and Ochem 2. The fun stuff! Anyways I didn't see a minimum grade requirement for pre-reqs. I'm assuming it is a C. But if for some unlikely reason I don't meet the requirement will I have to defer my application for the next cycle and retake the classes? Or with my strong gpa of 3.7 be convincing enough that I am ready for Pod school and disregard my pre-reqs?

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty sure they will have you finish your pre reqs. All podiatry schools require you to do those before you matriculate.

Honestly, if you have a 3.7, there's no reason you shouldn't get at least a C in ochem 2 and physics 2. You'll be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll need to do your pre-reqs, but tbqh, you could probably get D's and they'd still let you in. As long as you get the credits.

You'll need to do your pre-reqs, but tbqh, you could probably get D's and they'd still let you in. As long as you get the credits.

Unfortunately, you're probably right (don't get me started:annoyed:). But officially you need to complete them with a C. You have a 3.7 though. I really find it hard to believe this will be an issue for you.