Sexual past matters for women, but not men

Ummm, I know we left this behind a long time ago but I'm just going to avoid all the lolita style bull**** that just happened.

re: hypergamy, why don't we just do a study where we catch and release studs and place trackers on their dongs

Why don't we just do that and then we can prove it is real

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Idk about you but I'm 24 and those girls look about 17. Inapprops.

You're only 24? For some reason I had this idea that you were an older woman, maybe in her late 30's or something who was wildly experienced and sexual, which is why you didn't want to date virgins.

You're only 24? For some reason I had this idea that you were an older woman, maybe in her late 30's or something who was wildly experienced and sexual, which is why you didn't want to date virgins.
I'm not sure how to take this...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Gross. WTF. I have like a mental block when it comes to young girls (thank you God for putting it there). I can't. I just can't. I had a friend that once started to talk about 16-18 year old girls. I was like dude wtf? Totally not attractive to me. At all. I like women. Grown women!

Reactions: 2 users
Just out of curiosity, if a guy is dating a woman, when is the best time to have sex? In other words how long is too long to wait for it? Like after how many dates?

Just out of curiosity, if a guy is dating a woman, when is the best time to have sex? In other words how long is too long to wait for it? Like after how many dates?
When both individuals are ready and willing and enthusiastic. There's no magic number.

Reactions: 4 users
How do you even know if a woman wants to have sex with you? Asking seems too awkward. Are there any tell tale signs? I've always thought that if she invited you into her house that that was an indication and basically it was up to the guy to initiate making out and sex.

How do you even know if a woman wants to have sex with you? Asking seems too awkward. Are there any tell tale signs? I've always thought that if she invited you into her house that that was an indication and basically it was up to the guy to initiate making out and sex.
For the love of christ just ask

Seriously. Never just assume someone wants to bang you.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean it's kind of an awkward question. "So.... do you wanna bang?".
It's only awkward if you make it awkward.

There are plently of ways to make it sexy

Like, hey, you know, I think you are really attractive. Are you interested in a physical relationship with me? Something along those lines has always done the trick for me. The secret is to be genuinely interested in them as a person and in their needs and desires, as much as you are your own. Respect and sincerity take you everywhere you want to go.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I don't understand why you would need or want to convince someone to have sex. You make it sound like it's some sort of achievement. Sex is just a fun thing people do together. Most people don't feel accomplished when they convinve their friends to go bowling. Why would sex be different? Also, I don't understand why you talk about women like they're a game to be won or lost and, frankly, it's kind of insulting.
Also, the question in my last post was a real question.

I was rereading this thread and I just realized I never answered this question.

I think the difference is is that sex is a natural biological need. Going bowling or fishing with friends isn't. Besides, popular culture, and even many men, if not the overwhelming majority, think of sex as means of validation. Some women use sex to validate men as well. It's commonly portrayed as a fun reward in popular culture. If you're not having it then it signals something must be wrong with you, especially since it's assumed that a guy who isn't having sex isn't having it because no woman wants to be with him, which tends to look odd to both men and women alike. Unfortunately in my case, it might be true. Though I've been friendly with many women, I can't honestly say that any of them wanted to have sex with me, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions.

Like, hey, you know, I think you are really attractive. Are you interested in a physical relationship with me? Something along those lines has always done the trick for me. The secret is to be genuinely interested in them as a person and in their needs and desires, as much as you are your own. Respect and sincerity take you everywhere you want to go.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that if you're making out that you've made it past the "physical" but just need to make it clear you're not just interested in sex. Ie: you literally try to bone her because you kissed. Unless that's what she wants... Which case, that's for another discussion elsewhere.

I was rereading this thread and I just realized I never answered this question.

I think the difference is is that sex is a natural biological need. Going bowling or fishing with friends isn't. Besides, popular culture, and even many men, if not the overwhelming majority, think of sex as means of validation. Some women use sex to validate men as well. It's commonly portrayed as a fun reward in popular culture. If you're not having it then it signals something must be wrong with you, especially since it's assumed that a guy who isn't having sex isn't having it because no woman wants to be with him, which tends to look odd to both men and women alike. Unfortunately in my case, it might be true. Though I've been friendly with many women, I can't honestly say that any of them wanted to have sex with me, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions.

Hmmm. I think that interacting with friends is absolutely a natural biological need. Humans as a species are gregarious and we need to interact with others in order to maintain a healthy emotional and mental state. I would be much, much more wary of a man who has no friends than one who hasn't had sex.

If there is anyone lacking common sense it's those who argue for puritanical nonsense such as women's sexual behavior making a difference while men's doesn't.

Why would the same act make a difference in one gender and not the other it doesn't make sens

I know this post is old, but just my personal opinion: men can continue to fertilize eggs after conceiving a child, while a woman must undergo a 9 month gestation period. This may help to explain, at least in an evolutionary sense, why we operate under such social norms.

I know this post is old, but just my personal opinion: men can continue to fertilize eggs after conceiving a child, while a woman must undergo a 9 month gestation period. This may help to explain, at least in an evolutionary sense, why we operate under such social norms.

Interesting you say this but in a workplace type environment a woman can get into a relationship with a male coworker and it if does not work out it won't come back to haunt her. The same thing cannot be said for a male, a woman can bring up mere allegations and the male will be in deep trouble in no time. Heterosexual women have more sexual freedom than heterosexual men.

JFC this thread did not need to be revived.

This ****ing thread again?

My bet is it's more about the fact that a woman always knows she is the mother of her child, while the father has to take her word for it. Thus the guys determining what was socially acceptable structured things around maximum fidelity or the appearance thereof on the part of women, as they were the ones who were capable of knowing that a child was theirs and such power on the part of women and uncertainty on the part of men was terrifying for the patriarchical males of old.Not that this thread should ever be bumped lol. In a post-paternity testing world, such antiquated things are non-issues.

Hmmm. I think that interacting with friends is absolutely a natural biological need. Humans as a species are gregarious and we need to interact with others in order to maintain a healthy emotional and mental state. I would be much, much more wary of a man who has no friends than one who hasn't had sex.

Well what I meant was that having your first kiss, first intercourse, are considered rites of passage whereas time spent with friends, with the exception of some graduation related events, isn't. Of course I'm not saying having no friends is ok, though I'm struggling with that at the moment as well.

Anyway getting back to the original topic, how many of you know about your SO's sexual past anyway? Is this something all couples eventually talk about? Say somebody like me, a virgin who has never kissed anybody, will I eventually have to talk about this with a girlfriend? Or is it something that I can basically just take to the grave with me?

I actually think it would be nice to tell the woman I'm about to kiss or have sex with that I've never done it before. It would certainly lessen the pressure and I guess it would be nice to get some reassurance that someone likes me despite my inexperience. Then again I don't want the woman to break the world record for running away from a man as fast as possible. :(

As you can see women are my Everest.

Last edited: