Sexual past matters for women, but not men

Lol thanks wikipedia:
  • Charles Manson used what he learned from the book in prison to manipulate women into killing on his behalf.[5]
You can't argue with results.
SuperEffective-Clean.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
OP thinks sex happens only in the context of a relationship, clearly. I assume he is the type that would be attracted to TRP movement. Effing gag me.

Isn't the red pill designed to help men get casual sex? I didn't realize it was about relationships.

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't the red pill designed to help men get casual sex? I didn't realize it was about relationships.
It's about manipulating women you don't respect with no self esteem into either having sex with you or being with you forever. Doesn't it sound wonderful? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users
It's about manipulating women you don't respect with no self esteem into either having sex with you or being with you forever. Doesn't it sound wonderful? :rolleyes:
I finally read that reddit post that was posted earlier in this thread about why TRP is so awful. It was wonderful.

Reactions: 2 users
Jesus...... For what it's worth I know several guys who do this without having gone through any course. I think a healthy man would probably step away if he realized that the program was teaching him to be abusive.

I think each relationship is different and still believe there is that perfect someone for everyone. Someone who will accept the past and will be read to fact the future together without dwelling on what was.

I think each relationship is different and still believe there is that perfect someone for everyone. Someone who will accept the past and will be read to fact the future together without dwelling on what was.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
BTW I was just wondering, how many of you have actually asked your SO about his/her past? The title of the thread is about sexual past and I'm just wondering who talks about this in so much detail? I mean I know of a few of the girls who some of my friends have hooked up with but that's mostly because they either bragged about it or it happened while I was at a party. I've never had a girlfriend though so I don't know how much men usually are expected to share about their past with them.

Do you guys discuss this with your SO's? Is it common for women to ask how long you've been single or when was your last relationship?

BTW I was just wondering, how many of you have actually asked your SO about his/her past? The title of the thread is about sexual past and I'm just wondering who talks about this in so much detail? I mean I know of a few of the girls who some of my friends have hooked up with but that's mostly because they either bragged about it or it happened while I was at a party. I've never had a girlfriend though so I don't know how much men usually are expected to share about their past with them.

Do you guys discuss this with your SO's? Is it common for women to ask how long you've been single or when was your last relationship?

The Wifey and I talked about people we'd met before each other. Some fun stories there, mostly hers. :laugh:

We both know each others sexual history. It's not like I think it's something I need to know (unless an STD or offspring was involved) but there are enough funny stories to go around, and it's not like I'm just going to pretend that the people I used to date don't exist anymore. Plus I'm still close friends with one of my exs, who actually loves Mr. TP - they call each other eskimo brothers which I find endlessly entertaining.

I ask all my hook ups about their past. Whatever number they give me I multiply it by 2 or 3 depending on how legit they sound. If I get a number like 12 or 15 I just assume it's 30+. If I ever got a number that was half of mine or more I'd probably abort.
I only ask out of curiosity though... the only turn off thing in a girl is when she is down to have a one night stand (me being a stranger) without a condom. That's a no-no for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I ask all my hook ups about their past. Whatever number they give me I multiply it by 2 or 3 depending on how legit they sound. If I get a number like 12 or 15 I just assume it's 30+. If I ever got a number that was half of mine or more I'd probably abort.
I only ask out of curiosity though... the only turn off thing in a girl is when she is down to have a one night stand (me being a stranger) without a condom. That's a no-no for me.
I've never asked a hook up for a number. That's too personal IMO. Honestly it's none of my damn business regardless and I don't really care.

I will ask if they ever have been with a girl before though just because there are things I don't want to deal with

I've never asked a hook up for a number. That's too personal IMO. Honestly it's none of my damn business regardless and I don't really care.

I will ask if they ever have been with a girl before though just because there are things I don't want to deal with
Couldn't you tell if they're a virgin? Or very inexperienced? I find it's extremely easy for me to tell if a girl is like that and even guys through casual conversation.
But again I only ask out of curiosity. Whether or not they're cool going without protection isn't as personal and is a deal breaker for me (and anyone smart). I use it as a filter actually on Tinder once I narrow down the different options for the week.

Couldn't you tell if they're a virgin? Or very inexperienced? I find it's extremely easy for me to tell if a girl is like that and even guys through casual conversation.
But again I only ask out of curiosity. Whether or not they're cool going without protection isn't as personal and is a deal breaker for me (and anyone smart). I use it as a filter actually on Tinder once I narrow down the different options for the week.
Yeah I can obviously tell if someone is inexperienced but that doesn't always spell virgin.

Asking about protection is absolutely a must tho, I certainly see where you are coming from with that

Yeah I can obviously tell if someone is inexperienced but that doesn't always spell virgin.

Asking about protection is absolutely a must tho, I certainly see where you are coming from with that

Well asking about protection needs to be done has to be done in a way where you can assess whether or not they have always used it or not. A lot of girls/guys are cool with not using it unless the other person insists. What happens is that a lot of times the other person won't care and not use it leading to STD transmission. It's best to avoid people who are at higher risk even if using protection.

Reactions: 1 user
Well asking about protection needs to be done has to be done in a way where you can assess whether or not they have always used it or not. A lot of girls/guys are cool with not using it unless the other person insists. What happens is that a lot of times the other person won't care and not use it leading to STD transmission. It's best to avoid people who are at higher risk even if using protection.
One of the many downsides of PiV I suppose lol

One of the upsides is that you can even moderately gauge the risk of your partner- it's not as easy when you're dealing with HPV and pairs of vaginas, for instance.
I have the Vax so I'm not incredibly worried

What are the alternatives? Anal sex is even riskier and that's the only alternative.
There are lots of options when you don't have the P part of the equation lol.

I suppose there are also if you do, but you get my drift

There are lots of options when you don't have the P part of the equation lol.

I suppose there are also if you do, but you get my drift
95% of people are heterosexuals so they wouldn't be open to other options.

You outright ask men if they've been with a woman before? I mean isn't that kind of insulting? After a certain age pretty much everybody is not a virgin.

You outright ask men if they've been with a woman before? I mean isn't that kind of insulting? After a certain age pretty much everybody is not a virgin.
No I ask women. Being someone's first lesbian experience requires a lot of patience and understanding and has a high potential of leading to a stage 5 clinger situation. I've gone down that road before, she has the tattoo to prove it, not interested in doing that again

Last edited:

I totally intend to ask her about her past. Why not? And it's not insulting to be asked, either.

I totally intend to ask her about her past. Why not? And it's not insulting to be asked, either.

The OP was about how women won't date or are not attracted to men who do not have extensive sexual pasts. I didn't realize it mattered so much or that people actually volunteer this information.

Besides I'm a virgin so it would be especially embarrassing for me to reveal my past.

The OP was about how women won't date or are not attracted to men who do not have extensive sexual pasts. I didn't realize it mattered so much or that people actually volunteer this information.

Besides I'm a virgin so it would be especially embarrassing for me to reveal my past.

I'm a virgin too. Nothing embarrassing about it. Not sure why a woman would like a man to have an extensive sexual past, unless she had such a past herself and didn't want to feel like she was less prudent than her man.

I'm a virgin too. Nothing embarrassing about it. Not sure why a woman would like a man to have an extensive sexual past, unless she had such a past herself and didn't want to feel like she was less prudent than her man.
Some women think it's hot. Plus it carries some assurance that the guy knows what the hell he is doing

Some women think it's hot. Plus it carries some assurance that the guy knows what the hell he is doing
if the woman has more experience I could see that...

if she didn't I'd think she might also assume a higher risk of disease and/or becoming yet another woman he sleeps with and doesn't stick with for a life long relationship

(admittedly, my view on sex is from a religious monogamy standpoint)

I don't know, I just find the whole thing revolting. I would imagine the woman I was dating, in bed with numerous men and be completely put off from placing myself where so many others have gone before.

I don't know, I just find the whole thing revolting. I would imagine the woman I was dating, in bed with numerous men and be completely put off from placing myself where so many others have gone before.
It's easy to not ever think about such things when you've got experience yourself, because you understand how little those last encounters really matter in the here and now. Plus if you're good at what you do, you know all those other guys just make you look that much better in comparison, because truly, most men are awful in bed :laugh:

Let me just say that there's totally nothing wrong with monogamy or having a low number of partners, or even only being with one person ever. Whatever works for you guys and girls. Different people see sex differently, and that's totally fine- I hope you all find what you're looking for.

I have to admit, I'd feel the exact same way--only w/ men. I appreciate the p factor. Glad I married young and am still happily married to the same person. Not bored at all; it's just that the kid factor exhausts you when working, schooling, and everything else.
We are big believers in going where no woman-- in his case, or no man--in my case--has gone before. Very trekky I guess.

Is the summer season causing there to be more sex-based threads?

I have to admit, I'd feel the exact same way--only w/ men. I appreciate the p factor. Glad I married young and am still happily married to the same person. Not bored at all; it's just that the kid factor exhausts you when working, schooling, and everything else.
We are big believers in going where no woman-- in his case, or no man--in my case--has gone before. Very trekky I guess.

Is the summer season causing there to be more sex-based threads?
All that free time and energy has to be directed somewhere.

Plan on being single forever if you can't tolerate it lol. Even virgins at age 18-19 have done everything else a million times. Let alone older virgins... let alone ones with 3-5 partners which is a very low count.

Plan on being single forever if you can't tolerate it lol. Even virgins at age 18-19 have done everything else a million times. Let alone older virgins... let alone ones with 3-5 partners which is a very low count.

Not true.

That's a lot of people, but it's not the rule. I was married at 23 without any of that

It's easy to not ever think about such things when you've got experience yourself, because you understand how little those last encounters really matter in the here and now. Plus if you're good at what you do, you know all those other guys just make you look that much better in comparison, because truly, most men are awful in bed :laugh:

I feel like few men understand this. The whole sex is like pizza thing does not apply for women in heterosexual encounters - when it's bad it can be awful.

And yes, it's way easier to be judgemental about things you have never experienced.

I feel like few men understand this. The whole sex is like pizza thing does not apply for women in heterosexual encounters - when it's bad it can be awful.

And yes, it's way easier to be judgemental about things you have never experienced.

How about a mixed bag? A part is great and another part sucks?

I'm missing the relevance of gender
Females have endless options. I know overweight girls who meet multiple guys off of Tinder a week for one night stands. Any girl will admit that they could set up a one night stand insanely quickly if they wanted to. As a guy though you have to be physicially attractive and have a fairly good personality and... play the numbers game. Whatever you lack you have to compensate in other areas and play the numbers game harder.
The end result is that 20% of guys get 80% of girls (20-80 rule - seen in many species, not just humans). As such I meet tons of male virgins in their 20s, many of which have little to no female experience at all. I also meet guys who have extremely little experience. I rarely however meet female virgins and when I do they've experienced everything else dozens of times. It's what happens when one gender has endless options and the other has little to none.

So the reason I asked was that as a female you'd need ot have low sex drive along with very high levels of self control to not have any experience in your 20s. As a male though you simply have to go on about your daily life (unless you're attractive to the point where you get approached a lot and seduced - rare).

Are you female? lol
Believe it or not, there's a lot of people out there of both sexes that remain virgins until marriage. Where you grew up and your family's culture largely determine your views on virginity and remaining chaste until marriage. With my first marriage, my wife was the first woman I'd been with, and it probably would have remained only her had I not chosen so poorly and ended up in an absolutely disastrous nightmare of a relationship.

Then I became a slore, because why not.