**SFSU Dental Post Bac 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ucsf is only 2 semesters, which is nice compared to 1.5 years

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard that there are better chances of getting in UCSF if one does thier post bacc. SFSU is longer yet structured to improve your overall apllication if you have a low GPA and Low Dat. UCSF is faster and the cohort is only 6 students which are most likey to get admitted to UCSF.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted!!! :happy: Phone call form Jasmine!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone heard back? I didn't hear back, no rejection email either.

For those who got accepted, did u interview in April or May? Congrats!

My application is being forwarded to the formal post bac. I received an email a few minutes ago. Good luck to all!

I got accepted via phone call from jasmine and my interview was in April

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all,

I was accepted to SFSU via phone call as well. I just found out about this thred and that's why I am posting late. To those of you who are accepted, have you started looking for rooms? or moved out?

I was accepted to the SFSU Dental Post Bacc also. I'm coming from NY and trying to figure out housing. Any ideas? I'd think it would be great to try to live with other people in the program.

Did anyone who interviewed for the dental post-bac get their application transferred to the AET? If so, please pm me. Thanks! :)

Nevermind guys! I got an email a few hours ago from the program. I was accepted to the AET (Cohort E) and will be attending! PM me if you have any questions. Happy to help :)

Hi my application got transferred too and I will have the interview this Saturday. It's for Formal Post Bac. How was your experience? Any tips to pass on? Thanks in advance!

hello...I have been interesting in applying for the SFSU Dental Post Bac for the 2015-2016 cycle and was interested in knowing if some of you that were accepted would be willing to share your academic background and stats? I had some personal and family issues that hindered my academic progress during last year. Thank you!