SFSU DENTAL POST BAC 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they tell you point blank that they weren't accepting students?
yea just got an email confirming theyre not taking any academic enhancer track students... maybe the career changers have a chance? Dont know

Members don't see this ad.

yea just got an email confirming theyre not taking any academic enhancer track students... maybe the career changers have a chance? Dont know

Isn't the AET part of the Formal Post-Bac Program? What does it have to do with the dental post-bac program?

Isn't the AET part of the Formal Post-Bac Program? What does it have to do with the dental post-bac program?
Both the formal and dental postbacs have AET and both have career changers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rumor has it that they're not taking any students for the fall semester. Regardless of whether you've interviewed or not...

How sure are you about this? I know they are supposed to accept 10 students out of the 26 that were interviewed.
After a lonnnngggg 2 month wait, I received my rejection letter today.

Is there anyone on this thread that can let us know they have received an acceptance letter???

How sure are you about this? I know they are supposed to accept 10 students out of the 26 that were interviewed.

Is there anyone on this thread that can let us know they have received an acceptance letter???
Mine is on "hold"

Hi ! Did you specifically apply to the dental post bac program? If so, was it a full on rejection letter or did it say that your application was on hold?

I called to ask and they said its true, I don't know if this applies to the Dental post bac as well, but that they aren't accepting any AET track students for Fall, that they are considering differing them for Spring acceptance.

I called to ask and they said its true, I don't know if this applies to the Dental post bac as well, but that they aren't accepting any AET track students for Fall, that they are considering differing them for Spring acceptance.
did they tell you your acceptance was being deferred? as I understand it, if you are AET then it is as if you would be applying all over for spring 2016 but to my knowledge they are not accepting (thus deferring) AET people for spring 2016. They are merely telling them that they haven't even began the process and will just move you to the new pool of applicants of 2016.