SFSU Post-Bacc 2014!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jacquean

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying for SFSU post-bacc as AET for summer 2014(so I can defer to fall 2014). I'm currently a senior anthro major at a UC who's taken most of the pre-reqs and am just looking to boost my science gpa. Anyone else?? Hoping to hear back from them this week!

Members don't see this ad.

They are dinguses. When I applied, they told me I wasn't serious about medical school and didn't have what it takes to survive science. Well, I got into med school and do research at a top university/lab. They can go ahead and enjoy their 80% acceptance rate that includes Caribbean, nursing school and podiatry, which the program wasn't intended for. I'm sitting here with my sweet acceptance SFSU suckers.

Reactions: 1 user
They are dinguses. When I applied, they told me I wasn't serious about medical school and didn't have what it takes to survive science. Well, I got into med school and do research at a top university/lab. They can go ahead and enjoy their 80% acceptance rate that includes Caribbean, nursing school and podiatry, which the program wasn't intended for. I'm sitting here with my sweet acceptance SFSU suckers.
WOW, Was this during the interview?