SGU Charter Foundation Program Jan 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SAF12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I will be starting the CFP at SGU on Jan 10th 2012. I had a few concerns about the program that someone who finished the program may be able to help alleviate.
- How difficult did you find the program now that it is a 3.5 ( in terms of study hours/day, workload compared to college etc)?
- Did most students you knew pass the program with the required 3.5?
- Did most students find the program realistically difficult because I have this fear that our classes are being used as 3.5 ginny pigs only to realize its too difficult and lower it later on. I realize this may be nothing more than my anxieties talking but it would really make me feel better if you could give your honest opinion as you have already taken it. I have no problem working extremely hard for this but i just want to know what I'm getting into.

- Finally if there's any last minute advice you wish you had before you started that would also be greatly appreciated. Thank You for helping me out and know it is greatly appreciated and hopefully I can see you when I arrive.
Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

trap.jpg