SGU Live Webinar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeffrey Bates

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I am the Director of Enrollment for the vet school at St. George's University, and just wanted everyone to know that I am going to be hosting a live webinar Wednesday evening January 7th at 7:00pm eastern time. I am going to be discussing how to plan for and apply to veterinary school, and talk about the programs SGU has to offer as well. It will be a great opportunity, to learn a little bit about how applying to veterinary schools work, as well more about what SGU and Grenada is all about. In addition to myself there will be a few current SGU students and graduates logged on to help share their experiences, and answer your questions. To register for the event simply go to this page of the SGU website: http://www.sgu.edu/future-students/university-open-house.html#prettyPhoto[ajax]/1/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have any webinars that are not on Wednesdays? I work Tuesday and Wednesday evenings until 8 and I'd love to be able to be part of one.