Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi there, anyone female wants to share accommodation for University of Washington interview from 8/27 to 8/29? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Any males willing to share accommodation for Sep 10-11 interview at Buffalo? Please inbox me asap. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any male looking for accommodation for Buffalo from 17-18

Any male willing to share accommodation for Upenn interview for Oct 6? which place is good and closer to the university , any recommendations?

Any female wants to share accomodation for Oklahoma Interview from Oct 1 to Oct 3?

Any female willing to share accommodation for UOP? please reply or message me thanks! and good luck:highfive:

any female willing to share accomodation in San Francisco for UOP?

Any female willing to share accommodation for USC interview 24 and 25 oct. plz contact ASAP at [email protected] or leave msg here. All the best!

Last edited:
Hi, Any female willing to share accomodation for UTHSCSA, Texas on Oct 28,29 . Can u plz pm asap .

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, anyone looking to share accommodation near UCLA during october 19th to 22nd? Please PM me ASAP. thank you.

Hi, Any female willing to share accomodation for UTHSCSA, Texas on Oct 28,29 . Can u plz pm asap .
Congratulations for the interview at UTHSCSA. I didnt even know about this college. Do you have a list of non-CAAPID associated Advanced standing programs one can apply to?

Hi grils!! Any Girl willing To share acomodation for UTHSCSA on November 19-20? Please let me know! I got motel 6 medical cernter for 2 nigths.
[email protected]

=)

When did you get email guys? From uthscsa?

Any idea? When is next batch for uthscsa iv?

Fellas. Is anyone attending UTHSCSA interview on Dec 10th and 11th? Willing to share accommodation?
-Divakar

Any female willing to share accomdation for Boston interview for 21st january

Any female candidate wants to share accommodation in Colorado for April 30,2016? Please msg me.

Hey guys, any female looking to share accomodation for Colorado May 21st interview, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks and all the best for your interview. :)

Hello anybody willing to share accommodation for Colorado 21st May interview. Inbox me.

Any female looking to share accommodation for Duggan's course, from the 30th of May to 10th june? Please inbox me.

anyone going to buffalo for interview sept 13 14 and willing to share accommodation,??????

Any female willing to share accommodation for 25th July for University of Michigan Interview, please PM me. Thank you.

@nehav.... I applied Michigan on June 4 and did not received any reply yet. Could you plz tell when u applied and when u got email for interview? So that I can have idea about the time interval

Any female willing to share accommodation for 25th July for University of Michigan Interview, please PM me. Thank you.
Are u still looking for sharing accomadation ..

Hi all, any female interested in sharing accommodation at UW from Aug 17to 20, pls PM me asap..

Hello is any female looking for accommodation for august 14th interview at LLU? and also august 20 interview at Washington? please let me know..

Anyone male willing to share accommodation at Alton, IL for SIU SDM interview on Sep 12 and 13.

Hi there, any female willing to share accommodation for October 9th interview at UCSF please let me know?

Any one wants to share accomodation for Oklahoma University on 7-8th October?

Any one wants to share accommodation for university of pacific for October pm me please

Hi there, any female willing to share accommodation for October 9th interview at UCSF please let me know?
Hello smile 2015, have you gotten someone willing to share? I am interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Simran,
I am interested in sharing accomodation for 5th and 6th Oct for practice sessions. If you are interested let me know.
Email me at [email protected]

Hii
Anybody interested in taking practice sessions at UCSF on Oct 5 & 6? Let me know if any female wants to share accomodation.

Hii
Anybody interested in taking practice sessions at UCSF on Oct 5 & 6? Let me know if any female wants to share accomodation.

Any female wants to share accommodation for USC on Oct 29~30 please let me know.

Hi,
any male wants to share accomodation for UCSF interview from Oct 9-12?