Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey i do have some furniture which i bought when i joined UOP its is good shape if you want to buy i poste din craigslist please let em know.

Members don't see this ad.

I am graduating in June from UOP anybody interested in buying furniture from me let me know i have a posting in craigslist too

Hello everyone,

I hope u all might be excited to enter into the boston school of dentistry this year for the class of 2012. I am looking for accomodation preferably with indian female for the fall semester 2010. If anyone interested to sublet /share with me,please let meknow. Contact me to [email protected]. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am looking for a room near UCLA, roommate needed for a year 2010-2011 starting June last week. So, any one interested in sharing room please PM me ASAP.

hi ,
if any female is interested in sharing accommodation for aug5 for uic interview , please pm me.

any female for sharing accomodation on aug 12th for Uic?

Anybody interested to share accommodation for 4th Aug. I am looking for female Indian.

Last edited:
Any female interested in sharing accomodation for UIC interview for Aug.11th please pm me.
Thanks

hi ,
if any female is interested in sharing accommodation for aug29 for LLU interview , please pm me.

I am female from India, any female willing to share accomodation for aug 29th interview at LLU, please pm me or email me at [email protected]

I know its kinda late..but anyone still without a partner for accomodation for the LLU interview..please pm me.Thanks!

I am an indian female, I am looking for someone(female) to share accommodation for Upenn interview on October 19th. Please PM if you are interested to share hotel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

If anyone interested in sharing the accommodation during the UOP interview please pm me. (female only) I am female from India.

Hello. I am looking for a female to share accommodation for the UOP interview Oct 20-23. Preferably an indian. Pls PM.

Thanks

Hi,
I am a female from India looking for someone (female only) to share accommodation for both UCSF and UOP interviews from 16 to 23 Oct. I will be booking a room soon for the entire week. Kindly pm me if you are interested. Thanks!:)
Hi Serenity

Congratulations!!!:)
Its a grt school. pls share ur stats. Barbara just told me my application is under review.. have they started calling for interviews..

@Perio SDM

I got a phone call from UTHSCSA, no confirmation yet. They are still reviewing applications, there is a good chance you may get a call for interviews in Nov.

Hi isn't the deadline for San antonio oct 31st

@Perio SDM

I got a phone call from UTHSCSA, no confirmation yet. They are still reviewing applications, there is a good chance you may get a call for interviews in Nov.

Thx for the support. pls share your stats so we know if we have a chance..

Hi, I Have an interview on Oct 14th at BU.I am an Indian female and want to reserve the hotel for Oct 13th night.Please message me if any female doctor is interested to share accomodation for 13th night. Thanks

hi I'm looking for a male person who wants to share accommodation for the UOP interview from 20th to 23rd oct. I'm from pakistan ne body interested kindly let me know, I haven't reserved any room yet. If anyone has booked a room near by UOP n wants some one to share kindly reply.

Thanks and good luck everyone

Is there anybody who wanna share accomodation for ucsf interview. I am an indian male..
I looked for some affordable hotel options..

Hi, anyone keen to share accommodation from16-20th oct for UCSF & 23rd-25th oct for USC.Im an Indian female.

Any one willing to share accomodation from 11 till 16th oct for UCSF practice session? pm me.

Any one willing to share accomodation from 11 till 16th oct for UCSF practice session? pm me.
Actually, m also thinking in this context....i can share probably.Indian male, presently in canada. Do you know how much we need to pay for this practice session??

Hi, I am an Indian female looking for someone (female only) to share accommodation for the interview at U of Texas San Antonio on Oct 28-29. If anybody is interested kindly PM me.
Congrats!!!When did u apply and when did u get ur application complete email??

Thnx in advance.

I am an indian female, I am looking for someone(female) to share accommodation for Upenn interview on October 19th. Please PM if you are interested to share hotel.
Congrats for ur u penn interview...when did u apply and when did u get ur application complete letter by post?? got my application completion letter 10 days before... hav'nt heard anything yet:confused:

(male) looking for sharing accomodation for california interviews ,please send me a msg.

thanks and have a good day.

I got the same interviews. Was wondering what are yur days?

Hi,
anyone like to share the accomodation for UCSF and UOP interview please PM me. Thank you and good luck evryone.

Do we need to pay for this practice sessions??

Actually, m also thinking in this context....i can share probably.Indian male, presently in canada. Do you know how much we need to pay for this practice session??

Do we need to pay for this practice sessions??
As far as I know, u don't have to pay anything for the practice..but u'll have to arrange for instruments, handpiece and the typhodont tooth.
Hope this helps.

Hi,

If anyone interested in sharing the accommodation during the USC interview please pm me. (female only) I am female from India.

Hi I am indian dentist from LA.
Any one wann share accomodation for UCSF 16 to 20 Oct?
Please contact me at [email protected]
I have a car. If you live in Los Angeles area we can drive to SF. If not I am ready to share accomodation in SF. I have got some good cheap deals for Hotel and Car.
Please contact me in the email.

I am looking for an Indian female to share accommodation for UOP interview.please pm me if anyone interested.

Hi, anyone keen to share accommodation from16-20th oct for UCSF & 23rd-25th oct for USC.Im an Indian female.
Hey.. I might be late in replying. I am a female from India. I also have an invite from UCSF. Send me a message if you are still looking for sharing a roon from 16-20. Also if possible we can discuss about the preparation too.

Hi. I have an invitation from UCSF for interview and clinical exam.
I am looking forward to discuss about the clinical exam and preparation and also to share accommodation in SF. I am a female from India. Please post your replies. Its good to get in touch and discuss everything..
Hope to see some replies soon.

Hi I am from India and also looking for male person to share accomodation, I haven't booked any room yet..I will be there from 22nd to 23dr Oct. [email protected]
Thank you
hi I'm looking for a male person who wants to share accommodation for the UOP interview from 20th to 23rd oct. I'm from pakistan ne body interested kindly let me know, I haven't reserved any room yet. If anyone has booked a room near by UOP n wants some one to share kindly reply.

Thanks and good luck everyone

Hi,

If anyone interested in sharing the accommodation during the USC interview please pm me. (female only) I am female from India.

hi serenity02,
i am invited to the uthscsa interview on 28-29 oct too.. i am from mbai,india..let me know if you wanna get in touch..we could discuss a few things

hello everyone, is anyone out there interested in sharing accommodation for UOP? I am a male from Jordan, if so pm plz

any body looking to share accommodation for UCSF interview from 16th to 18th please let me know. or if any body has already booked a room and need someone to join him reply too or send me a PM.

Thanks

looking for an indian female to share accomodation for usc interview on 24th and 25th oct..pls emaiil me on [email protected]

Hi dentcool or nidhs14, I am a female from India. I am interested in sharing accommodation for USC interview from 23-25 october. If you are still interested in sharing accommodation please reply

any body looking to share accommodation for UCSF interview from 16th to 18th please let me know. or if any body has already booked a room and need someone to join him reply too or send me a PM.

Thanks
Hi Dr Shaby. I am interested. Let me know the details.

I'm an Indian female looking for a partner for uop accommodation.please message me if interested.

I am an Indian female. If any female interested in sharing accomodation for UCLA, kindly pm me.
Thanks

I am an Indian female looking for someone to share accommodation for UCLA interview. If any female is interested kindly pm me.
Thanks!