Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi where r u located?? and which manuals do u have??
I'm preparing for the uthscsa interview!!

Hi,

if any one needs hand piece, burs, typodont and maual for practical, let me know.pm me.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am looking for sharing the accommodation from Oct 18- Oct 22 in SFO. I have reserved the room in Best Western ( very close to school ).I am from India (female), looking for a female to share the room. If interested in sharing, please PM or reply here.

Last edited:
I am an Indian female, looking for some one to share accomodation for UOP interview. If anyone is interested, please ping me.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I am looking for sharing the accommodation from Oct 18- Oct 22 in SFO. I have reserved the room in Best Western ( very close to school ).I am from India (female), looking for a female to share the room. If interested in sharing, please PM or reply here.

Hi dentcool,
If u r still looking for some one, then I am interested in sharing. I am also an indian female.

Anybody wants to share accommodation at UB? I am an Indian male from Jersey city, NJ....plz Pm me

I am looking for an indian female willing to share accommodation at ub...if anybody's interested please lemme know...thanx

Hi there, If anybody looking to share accomodation for Upenn interview on Nov 15th pls PM me. I am an Indian female.
Thanks in advance.

any female wants to share the accommodation at Boston University for Nov.17th...

Hi,
I am an Indian female, looking for accomodation for UB in November. If anyone interested, kindly lemme know.

Anyone for a shared accommodation during UTHSCSA Nov 17-18 interview dates, pl PM me........ I am an Indian female, Thanks & Good Luck !!!!

Hi,
Anyone interested in sharing accomodation for UB? Kindly ping me.
Thanks

Anyone willing to share accomodation for UB interview...plz pm me....I'm an indian guy

Any male, who wants to share accomodation for buffalo interview, pm me.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone for a shared accommodation during UTHSCSA Dec. 1-2 interview dates, plz PM me........ I am an Indian female, Thanks!

Anyone willing to share accommodation forBU interview on Jan 12? I am an Indian female. Please PM me. Thanks.

hi desires can u pls tell wen did you get the interview mail? and how many days after the review mail?

Anyone wants to share accommodation at 27 feb for Howard University Interview , please pm me . i already book the hotel at great price and close to college.

Thanks

Any female participanting in VCU Bench test preparatory course willing to share accomodation can ping me.
The course is from March 11th to March 14th 2012.
I am ready to share accomodations.

Thanks

Hey,
I am ready to share accomodations, Can you please let me know where you staying. Contact me as soon as possible. or send me private mesg.
Thanks.

[Hi,
Anyone willing to share accomodation for Colorado interview on april 21, kindly ping me.
Thanks

I have made reservations at the Spring Hill Suites Marriott for April 20 check-in and April 21 Check out.

The reservation is for 2 persons, the approximate cost for sharing the room would be $50-$60, There are 2 separate Queen Beds available in the room

The hotel is pretty close to University of Colorado compared to other hotels and also accessible by public transport.

I'm a guy and if anybody wants to share the room, please email me at [email protected]

Any female willing to share accommodation for Colorado iv on 21st April, pls pm me. I am looking at a hotel close to the university. It would be 40$ per night on shared basis, with free breakfast and airport pickup and drop. Its within 2 miles to the university.

Any female willing to share accommodation for Colorado iv on 21st April, pls pm me. I am looking at a hotel close to the university. It would be 40$ per night on shared basis, with free breakfast and airport pickup and drop. Its within 2 miles to the university.

hey can u pls tell me name of this hotel which is 2 miles away from Univ campus.
Thanks

Hello

I am looking for a female roommate for VCU IDP Interview on June 12 & 13.
Please ping me if anyone is interested in sharing hotel accommodation.

Thanks.

Hi, I am an Indian female, if someone wants to share accommodation for LLU interview. I am getting in Lomelinda Inn. It is very close to dental school.pls PM me for this.
Thanks.

Hi, I am Interested,plz reply back.I am from Canada

Hi,I am Interested in sharing Accommodation for Loma Linda,I am Male from Canada,leave your contact Info I will call you.

Last edited:
Any female wanting to share accommodation for UW Interview?

m female from india..anyone coming to attend the interview from boston for UOP...??n interested in sharing accomadation for the interview..pls pm me..

Any female willing to share accommodation for UOP interview please PM me

Hi,
Any female for ucsf wants to share accommodation

Hi;
I have an interview with UCLA on 10.23.2012 and was wondering if someone/ or 2 (male) want to share accommodation for that period?
thanks.

Any body wants to share the stay for Univ of Washington for Sept 28-30? PM me ASAP

Hi! i have an upcoming interview at USC on oct 27 and 28. Is anyone heading that interview too? Do you want to share car rental and lodging expense? PM me.

Hi,
I am also looking for a female to share accommodation. You can call me at 9403956265. Can you please post me your number or mail id?

Hi,
Any female for ucsf wants to share accommodation
Hi,
I am also looking for a female to share accommodation. You can call me at 9403956265. Can you please post me your number or mail id?

Anybody looking for female in sharing accomodation in LA for USC IV on oct 27,28
and in Buffalo on nov 19,20..pls contact me [email protected]

Hi I m from chd India....I will be taking Duggans course in LA frm 11th oct to 20th oct n w'd b bck to India on 29th.. .D stay is longer n costly so w'd like to share d cost wid sm1 ......U can PM me..

Last edited:
UTHSCSA interview 18th and 19th of october...anyone interested in sharing accommodaiton please pm me

Any female willing to share accomodation for UB on 19-20th nov. Pls Pm me.
Thx

hi, what is the easiest dental school in usa to get admission. i am usa citizen,2.5 gpa,90 toefl.
anyone please help me.