Sharing hotels/cars for upcoming interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southpork

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have good ideas about sharing hotels and cars for other anesthesia interviewees on the same day and place? I'm thinking the best possible solution is to add a sub-tab into the current google doc 2014-2015 Anesthesia interview thread but have people been doing anything different the previous years?

PS- University of Missouri Kansas City Oct 16-17th anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

IMHO the night before your interview should be about you, to do anything and everything you need to do to relax without having to worry about inconveniencing anyone else (or vice versa). I always had my own space the night before any interview, but to each their own.

yeah i wouldnt do this. you'd be surprised how many people go out drinking the night before an interview. yeah, thats what I want, my drunk roommate stumbling in at 3am, turing on lights and making a racket. not to mention, people in general are effing weird, and have even weirder routines. most hotels are cheap, in the $80-120 range, not a big deal