Shocking news from ASDA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Saroian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Yesterday I was searching and following the news about the NBDE exams, I have been shocked by reading that there is news about combining part 1 and 2 as a single exam.
To me that was a bad news because i was hoping that i only do the part one. because many universities take only part one as a condition for admission.
Anybody have any accurate information when it will happen?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. U r right. U have the correct info. I think its better to have atleast part 1done before end of 2015.

Yes you are right. I read abt it few days ago. But are there any school taking only part 1 as condition for admission? Please i will like to know those schools. Thanks.
Hi Guys,
Yesterday I was searching and following the news about the NBDE exams, I have been shocked by reading that there is news about combining part 1 and 2 as a single exam.
To me that was a bad news because i was hoping that i only do the part one. because many universities take only part one as a condition for admission.
Anybody have any accurate information when it will happen?