Short and Asian for men is pretty much the kiss of death for dating in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Lee was an entertainer.

If you were on the receiving end of his kicks and punches, I am pretty certain it would hurt. One of those punches that Kareem threw at him would knock out most people cold. He was the closest thing the world has seen to a superhero.

Van Damme is an entertainer by comparison. Got famous for making a movie about a guy who fabricated his life story, Frank Dux.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you were on the receiving end of his kicks and punches, I am pretty certain it would hurt. One of those punches that Kareem threw at him would knock out most people cold. He was the closest thing the world has seen to a superhero.

Van Damme is an entertainer by comparison. Got famous for making a movie about a guy who fabricated his life story, Frank Dux.

Bruce Lee was a great martial artist, entertainer, and writer. Sorry but someone who was only in one verified fight is just talking theory.

Bruce Lee was a great martial artist, entertainer, and writer. Sorry but someone who was only in one verified fight is just talking theory.

Van Damme was a total poser, some people made a big deal about him doing a split between two moving tractor trailer trucks. Someone forgot to mention they were Volvo trucks and the advertisement was to demonstrate how stable they were, these days you do not find people like Bruce Lee. How many people are remembered by millions 40 years after they die? Not many.

I was reading about Van Damme's Bloodsport film and Frank Dux, apparently Dux who is a real martial artist fabricated his story of competing in the Kumite.

Members don't see this ad :)

Bruce Lee also used all the steroids, for the record.

Van Damme was a total poser, some people made a big deal about him doing a split between two moving tractor trailer trucks. Someone forgot to mention they were Volvo trucks and the advertisement was to demonstrate how stable they were, these days you do not find people like Bruce Lee. How many people are remembered by millions 40 years after they die? Not many.

I was reading about Van Damme's Bloodsport film and Frank Dux, apparently Dux who is a real martial artist fabricated his story of competing in the Kumite.

He's remembered for being a movie star like Judy Garland, Carey Grant, and a host of others.

It's not like there's a Jeet Kun Do school on every corner.

steering the thread towards the original topic: OP being short and asian

So did you have any luck yet? find the woman of your dreams?

I'm also very curious if physicians are allowed to take long vacations (2-3 months) for cosmetic surgery. I'm talking limb lengthening (LL) where you actually DO grow taller at the expense of pain and time. You also have to learn how to walk again basically but new internal methods are improving the recovery rate.

So do I have any chance of taking time off for such a procedure and STILL not risk losing my job?

I'm also very curious if physicians are allowed to take long vacations (2-3 months) for cosmetic surgery. I'm talking limb lengthening (LL) where you actually DO grow taller at the expense of pain and time. You also have to learn how to walk again basically but new internal methods are improving the recovery rate.

So do I have any chance of taking time off for such a procedure and STILL not risk losing my job?

Height doesn't mean much.

When you're good with yourself, positive things happen.

Reactions: 1 users

Wear some lifts and try to "looksmax" (as its called elsewhere eon the internet). Ultimately your face + body makes up how you're judged. Personality can either make you keep succeeding or make you lose.

You could in the right practice, or between jobs, but damn, that's a drastic thing to do. I can't see why you would go through all that trouble. The risk of infection, the way it permanently affects your gait... I just can't see it being worthwhile. It'd probably place a lot of strain on your nerves if you went more than a couple of inches in height- I'd imagine it could cause some serious sciatic nerve issues down the road.

Wear some lifts and try to "looksmax" (as its called elsewhere eon the internet). Ultimately your face + body makes up how you're judged. Personality can either make you keep succeeding or make you lose.
We get it dude, you think faces are all that matters in the world :rolleyes: This isn't misc, you can stop repeating yourself over and over again ad nauseum, as we've got memories that span longer than that of typical goldfish.

You could in the right practice, or between jobs, but damn, that's a drastic thing to do. I can't see why you would go through all that trouble. The risk of infection, the way it permanently affects your gait... I just can't see it being worthwhile. It'd probably place a lot of strain on your nerves if you went more than a couple of inches in height- I'd imagine it could cause some serious sciatic nerve issues down the road.

A more realistic option is to go full Pistorius by cutting the legs below the knee and using very long prosthetics. Could add 5 inches easily.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm actually 5'9 so not really short but i HATE being avg. It's like I'm so close to being tall but missed it by a few inches. My ideal is 6'1 but I'll live with 5'11 if I can realistically lengthen within that range. And from the looks of it, the surgery will safer and effective in the future. There are people that go to foreign nations to lengthen who are successful but I would only settle for the expensive but safer options here in the US and France.

I was going to make fun of you but then I remembered I asked my back surgeon if he could make me 6 feet. He said no :cryi:

I'm actually 5'9 so not really short but i HATE being avg. It's like I'm so close to being tall but missed it by a few inches. My ideal is 6'1 but I'll live with 5'11 if I can realistically lengthen within that range. And from the looks of it, the surgery will safer and effective in the future. There are people that go to foreign nations to lengthen who are successful but I would only settle for the expensive but safer options here in the US and France.

5'9" is the average male height in North America, I heard some crazy nonsense that the average white American man is 6' feet, which is not true either, its a tad over 5'9", even then the percent of American men 6 feet tall or more is about 15 percent of the adult male population.

Being too tall can be bad as well.

I was going to make fun of you but then I remembered I asked my back surgeon if he could make me 6 feet. He said no :cryi:

6 feet? cmon TP we already know you're lonely as it is, why make it harder to find someone unless you're looking to live with cats for the rest of your life.

hehe

5'9" is the average male height in North America, I heard some crazy nonsense that the average white American man is 6' feet, which is not true either, its a tad over 5'9", even then the percent of American men 6 feet tall or more is about 15 percent of the adult male population.

Being too tall can be bad as well.

6'1 is not too tall. It is the perfect height in terms of aesthetics, CR7 is 6'1. Zyzz was 6'1. only reason it may be a problem is if you didn't have a good face to complement it.

Face + Height = god mode and constant sex wherever you go.

6 feet? cmon TP we already know you're lonely as it is, why make it harder to find someone unless you're looking to live with cats for the rest of your life.

hehe
I'm married and we have two cats.

Living the dream bitch

6'1 is not too tall. It is the perfect height in terms of aesthetics, CR7 is 6'1. Zyzz was 6'1. only reason it may be a problem is if you didn't have a good face to complement it.

I never said it was not too tall. I think over 6'2" and you start appearing "threatening". Brad Pitt I think is 5'10" he is in "God Mode".

I never said it was not too tall. I think over 6'2" and you start appearing "threatening". Brad Pitt I think is 5'10" he is in "God Mode".

Brad Pitt 'was' in god-mode in the 90s and early-mid 2000s. The dude still looks good (no-homo) but he's getting old and a lot of the women I know don't find him all that attractive anymore. Oh and you can't compare movie stars to normal middle class people, the reason Pitt gets attention these days is solely because he's rich and famous.

Plus 6'1 is the new 5'10 nowadays and I even see middle schoolers as tall as me (what are they feeding kids these days?). Yes your game matters and your status in your social circle but those are just part of attraction (LMS). Without looks, a girl won't have that initial attraction towards you and you will have to work much harder. With looks (and height is a huge part of looks) it gets exponentially easier and if you have good status, you're set.

Compare Messi and Ronaldo for example. Both are about equal in terms of status and money, but messi is 5'6 and ronaldo is 6'1 and better looking. Who would have an easier time attracting girls?

Negative on that.

Aside from the occasional uncomfortable car/train/bus seat, being tall rocks.

Cats, ewww!

Reactions: 1 user
Negative on that.
A very good looking guy wont have any trouble getting laid unless he's completely a wierdo (which most guys are not... on average).

Lol this is funny much better than the lounge :D

This is a 10/10 couple

Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-his-Girlfriend-Irina-Shayk.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo is 6'1 and has god-tier looks (no homo). Sure you can say that his football player status plays a factor in him pulling babes like Irina Shayk but you'd be a fool to think height + looks werent major factors in him scoring irina.

hhnnngggg

This is a 10/10 couple

Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-his-Girlfriend-Irina-Shayk.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo is 6'1 and has god-tier looks (no homo). Sure you can say that his football player status plays a factor in him pulling babes like Irina Shayk but you'd be a fool to think height + looks werent major factors in him scoring irina.

hhnnngggg

Looks are subjective, Ronaldo is a bit feminine, then again this not uncommon among soccer players. 6'1" is only medium tall in my book.

Looks are subjective, Ronaldo is a bit feminine, then again this not uncommon among soccer players. 6'1" is only medium tall in my book.

A lot of girls actually dig the slightly feminine look. It's no wonder so many soccer players have amazing gf's. Heck you've ever seen Ronaldo's hit list? dude has banged almost every single hottest chick in the world.

A lot of girls actually dig the slightly feminine look. It's no wonder so many soccer players have amazing gf's. Heck you've ever seen Ronaldo's hit list? dude has banged almost every single hottest chick in the world.

A lot of tough guys get girls too. Since I started lifting weights, I started dating better looking women and put on a lot of muscle. I consider myself in the medium tall range.

Last edited:
Never use anyone with super high status as examples. There are average looking pro athletes with 9.5/10s too. Though yea obviously looks are number 1 by a long mile.

Never use anyone with super high status as examples. There are average looking pro athletes with 9.5/10s too. Though yea obviously looks are number 1 by a long mile.

There is a lot more variety in what women find attractive than what men find attractive and its not just physical, things like personality, social status, employment, income, psychological factors come into play when a woman deems a man worthy.

Men can often overlook these things. Its common for broke beautiful women to marry rich men but very rare for it to be the other way around.

If you have two men, one is not tall, not good looking in a traditional sense, but has a good job, is settled in life, does not have any mental or emotional issue he is likely to be chosen over a guy who looks like a DG model with who has mental issues and does not have steady employment.

Men usually do not care about what a woman does for a living, does not care if she is smart, has degrees from a fancy school, a small minority of men might care but most do not.

Ronaldo has all of these things, so he can get whatever he wants.

Last edited:

Actual short guy (5'6) weighing in here.

It's been my experience and observation that height is the most important thing to ALL women, by far (yes, I said all and I mean all). If it wasn't the most important thing, then you'd see many couples walking around where the female is taller than the male. I don't know about others here, but I rarely see that. In many situations, a good personality, a lot of money, and looks cannot fully compensate for lack of height.

I still do okay with women, but it's an uphill battle (akin to a DO getting into derm....doable, but you have to put in more work than the MD).

With that said, it's not so bad. Marriage is crap these days anyway. To me, it's definitely not worth having my legs broken, not mention all of the possible complications that go with such a procedure, just to gain a few inches (and I'm legitimately short, not average like yourself).

To each their own though....

Actual short guy (5'6) weighing in here.

It's been my experience and observation that height is the most important thing to ALL women, by far (yes, I said all and I mean all). If it wasn't the most important thing, then you'd see many couples walking around where the female is taller than the male. I don't know about others here, but I rarely see that. In many situations, a good personality, a lot of money, and looks cannot fully compensate for lack of height.

I still do okay with women, but it's an uphill battle (akin to a DO getting into derm....doable, but you have to put in more work than the MD).

With that said, it's not so bad. Marriage is crap these days anyway. To me, it's definitely not worth having my legs broken, not mention all of the possible complications that go with such a procedure, just to gain a few inches (and I'm legitimately short, not average like yourself).

To each their own though....

I agree but money can make up for height provided you earn well into the six figures. However that also attracts gold-diggers so its hard to make out which partner is genuine vs a money-chasing bitch. It's a tough ordeal and there is no guarantee your wife won't cheat on you especially with feminism and women encouraged to explore their sexuality to feel more empowered and 'independent'. I have already made up my mind to marry a women from eastern europe or Asia. They tend to be more loyal, feminine and adhere to the traditional role of women. Not the 'empowered', fat warpigs, and bar sluts here in the US.

I came back to this thread again. What do you know, it got more stupid.
Everytime I think this thread can't get any dumber I'm proven wrong.

How do these guys even function in the real world?

Reactions: 4 users
Everytime I think this thread can't get any dumber I'm proven wrong.

How do these guys even function in the real world?

another ignorant response by touchpause.

what do you even mean by function in the real world? Just because a handful of us are critical in the direction society and women in particular are moving in this day and age doesn't mean were social outcasts or whatever the hell you meant. I do well with women as I am a good looking guy (can even PM you if you'd like) but its hard to ignore the total destruction of any sort of moral values and hypocrisy of women in the US today. I'm not saying all women are necessarily like this but a lot are. Just go out to a bar down the street and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It's a tough ordeal and there is no guarantee your wife won't cheat on you especially with feminism and women encouraged to explore their sexuality to feel more empowered and 'independent'. I have already made up my mind to marry a women from eastern europe or Asia. They tend to be more loyal, feminine and adhere to the traditional role of women. Not the 'empowered', fat warpigs, and bar sluts here in the US.
Why do you think feminism makes women want to sleep around or cheat on their partner?

I agree but money can make up for height provided you earn well into the six figures. However that also attracts gold-diggers so its hard to make out which partner is genuine vs a money-chasing bitch. It's a tough ordeal and there is no guarantee your wife won't cheat on you especially with feminism and women encouraged to explore their sexuality to feel more empowered and 'independent'. I have already made up my mind to marry a women from eastern europe or Asia. They tend to be more loyal, feminine and adhere to the traditional role of women. Not the 'empowered', fat warpigs, and bar sluts here in the US.

"adhere to the traditional role of women"
Do you think women should stay home and cook and clean and raise children, not work alongside you as physicians?

"more feminine" What does this mean? like wearing makeup, having long hair, being softspoken? Should all women do this/ be like this?

"empowered" Do you think women should try to address the gender disparities that still exist? Or should they settle...?

"bar sluts" the modern American woman is expected to put out after a relatively short amount of time in a relationship...otherwise guys lose interest (advent of birth control). It is always a choice...but the pressure to put out or be alone is very real, painfully real. in this culture, women are encouraged to be loose. many men are unwilling to commit to marriage, prefering some kind of trial run live-in/sleeping over arrangement. where is the incentive to be "loyal" if you are treated like you are replaceable?

Portrayals of relationships in TV shows, music videos, etc exacerbate the problem (at least, i see it as a problem)

Just a reminder of the message we are getting here
1421678148490.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
"bar sluts" the modern American woman is expected to put out after a relatively short amount of time in a relationship...otherwise guys lose interest (advent of birth control). It is always a choice...but the pressure to put out or be alone is very real, painfully real. in this culture, women are encouraged to be loose. many men are unwilling to commit to marriage, prefering some kind of trial run live-in/sleeping over arrangement. where is the incentive to be "loyal" if you are treated like you are replaceable?

Everything you said was spot on, and I particularly liked the way you phrased this part. It's so true that there's pressure to pump your body full of hormones and put out for every guy who buys you dinner. If you're a 20-something woman who wants a real relationship with a man your own age, with a similar level of education, who's not extremely religious, you could be alone for a very time.

Everything you said was spot on, and I particularly liked the way you phrased this part. It's so true that there's pressure to pump your body full of hormones and put out for every guy who buys you dinner. If you're a 20-something woman who wants a real relationship with a man your own age, with a similar level of education, who's not extremely religious, you could be alone for a very time.
My only thing is that if you are like me and very sexual, you don't exactly get treated the best either.
"Oh, you like to have sex before getting into a relationship - you clearly are an idiot, have no self-esteem, are a dirty slut, etc etc"

Like I was alluding to earlier, there's really no way to be "right" as a woman. No matter what your behavior is, it's going to be judged as wrong for some reason or another.

My only thing is that if you are like me and very sexual, you don't exactly get treated the best either.
"Oh, you like to have sex before getting into a relationship - you clearly are an idiot, have no self-esteem, are a dirty slut, etc etc"

Like I was alluding to earlier, there's really no way to be "right" as a woman. No matter what your behavior is, it's going to be judged as wrong for some reason or another.
Agreed! Your sexual behavior doesn't affect your worth as a woman. Like you said, if a guy makes a big deal about your sexual past, it reflects unfavorably on him.

Agreed! Your sexual behavior doesn't affect your worth as a woman. Like you said, if a guy makes a big deal about your sexual past, it reflects unfavorably on him.

this literally is the most dumbest and delusional post I've ever read. So you're saying if the women slutted it up in the past you should just forget about it and not consider it a red flag for the relationship? lol..i can't even..just lol. You're the type of woman who would also probably think its perfectly fine to cheat in a relationship on a 'girls night out'. Once a slut, always a slut.

The sad part is that some sucker out there will fall for this newly 'reformed' and 'changed' woman and get second servings of hundreds of guys, a woman whose lips wrapped around dozens of cocks, the same lips that are supposed to kiss his children at night.

I'm done here. Seems like people here pin women as 'victims' no matter what. modern american feminism at its best. Glad I'm one of the few guys out there who see through this whole bull**** and refrain from getting into any sort of serious relationship with an American woman.

this literally is the most dumbest and delusional post I've ever read. So you're saying if the women slutted it up in the past you should just forget about it and not consider it a red flag for the relationship? lol..i can't even..just lol. You're the type of woman who would also probably think its perfectly fine to cheat in a relationship on a 'girls night out'. Once a slut, always a slut.

The sad part is that some sucker out there will fall for this newly 'reformed' and 'changed' woman and get second servings of hundreds of guys, a woman whose lips wrapped around dozens of cocks, the same lips that are supposed to kiss his children at night.

I'm done here. Seems like people here pin women as 'victims' no matter what. modern american feminism at its best. Glad I'm one of the few guys out there who see through this whole bull**** and refrain from getting into any sort of serious relationship with an American woman.
Having had previous sexual partners when not in a relationship, or having had sexual relationships in the past, is NOT the same thing as cheating when you are in a committed, monogamous relationship.

Christ. I won't even address the rest of the vitriol in this post because it really isn't worth it.

Having had previous sexual partners when not in a relationship, or having had sexual relationships in the past, is NOT the same thing as cheating when you are in a committed, monogamous relationship.

Christ. I won't even address the rest of the vitriol in this post because it really isn't worth it.

It's not the idea of having sexual relationships in the past, its the amount of sexual partners a woman has had that determines her value for me at least. A few (4-5) are fine as long as they were serious relationships but having over 10-15 guys is a huge red flag any self-respecting man should watch out for. It shows lack of character, moral values, or instability on the woman's part. If she's had that many partners in the past, chances are good that she has cheated and will most likely cheat again in her current 'monogamous' relationship.

an accurate picture of most American girls these days:

598x398xsluts1.png.pagespeed.ic.o9022U7QId.png

Status
Not open for further replies.