short cut for WAlgreens computer system

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You go into the management program and select store inquiry. Type in the store's number and the address/phone number/rx hours will appear.

Members don't see this ad.

So I know there is a place in store net that can give me a way to find nearby Walgreen Locations from the store i work at, can anyone tell where i would find this link and which tab is it under in store net??? I just hate when patients ask if another walgreens would have that medications when they know there are like 10 ppl behind them and the drive thru is backed up, and I know everyone is working and Im sure they dont rmr it off the top of their head either.

RxNet>Drug info>Drug inventory on hand. Put in WIC or UPC and select your district. The onhand quantities are updated as of the previous day's close of business, so use those as a reference. CALL the other store (numbers listed on the screen there) to determine that they actually have said product on shelf and route rx if appropriate (non-controlled) and pt is willing to go there.

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know what it mean when it Says Company Holiday on your pay stub - at first i assumed it was when you take paid vacation or something but I haven't taken any vacations days. and most recently next to the "Company Holiday" it states a number of hours and my pay accumulated based on my hourly rate and then its added to my work hours pay . So what the reason behind the hours that are under Company Holiday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Company holiday is holiday pay. You get paid holiday pay even if you work the holiday. If you are part-time, your holiday pay is based on average hours worked.

Does anyone know about DRE's i'm finding some pharmacist are retyping my rx's and it's raising my dre percentage. Thanks. I float around for hours so it's hit or miss.

Does anyone know about DRE's i'm finding some pharmacist are retyping my rx's and it's raising my dre percentage. Thanks. I float around for hours so it's hit or miss.

What are DRE's? None of my techs know what an DRE is.

I need a reference for speed codes for drugs in IC plus Walgreens , like 350 for Tylenol 3 and things like that. Can anybody send me in Email all that, you know that wioll be a great help to me. Also insurence cheating sheet, thank you.

Learn the speed codes for drugs if you type:

350 - Tyl 3
573 - vicodin
067 - Darv N 100
262 - Phen w/ cod
630 - Amox 250/5 150ml
101 - Amitrip 10
154 - Ceph 500 (i think) or its 354

There's many more that I can't recall right now.

Also to add to the voice mail comment press "5" to pause and again to unpause.
Can you email me a list of these speed codes , please. My email is [email protected]

somebody please help me !
If a patient has his medication be ready to pick up at his Walgreens location, but he wants to pick up at my store. How do I do that?
Do I go to "Central Profile", select his medication, and click on "Select Rx" and Cash it out to cancel his insurance? and "Refill" it? Plz help. Many thanks

somebody please help me !
If a patient has his medication be ready to pick up at his Walgreens location, but he wants to pick up at my store. How do I do that?
Do I go to "Central Profile", select his medication, and click on "Select Rx" and Cash it out to cancel his insurance? and "Refill" it? Plz help. Many thanks
You just need to click on the prescription in central profile and fill it like normal ("refill" button on the right hand side bottom corner); once it go into the actual Rx screen, the screen will show you "transfer rx" or something like that, then you can click "update fill". 2 things can happen 1) the Rx will show up in your queue like a regular Rx from your store with all insurance stuff sorted out 2) the Rx might be automatically cashed out, but you need to go back into Rx screen ("Update Rx) then bill it through insurance again.
Honestly, these are pretty hiss and miss, not sure when you will get which, just have to play around once you've got one.

Quick question about SDLs from a new walgreens pharmacist. Last night a patient had a prescription time out and my tech with me said we had to SDL it in order to get the price from the primary insurance. It ended up going through the SDL process and being around $4. But today I can't stop thinking about it and how it might have been the wrong thing to do and how I'll potentially get in trouble (pharmacists here are obsessed with STARS events). Was that the correct thing to do?