Should dentists be allowed to post in here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Areola

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
They don't even have a 10th of the training we go through, how can they even relate to our struggle?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How can our struggle be real if our training isn't real?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
strong total post amount to thread content ratio

Same thing applies to IMGs. They have it so easy.

I forgot the name of that lady who is a dentist and post here frequently. She might disagree with you.

I forgot the name of that lady who is a dentist and post here frequently. She might disagree with you.

Fancymylotus

Attendings shouldn't be allowed to post here either. They are so far removed from what we're going through. There's no way they could have anything useful to contribute.

Reactions: 5 users
Everyone is allowed to post here except premeds. This means you OP

Fancymylotus

Attendings shouldn't be allowed to post here either. They are so far removed from what we're going through. There's no way they could have anything useful to contribute.

Yeah but on second thoughts , I don't think she might be interested in virtual fights . I mean ,whenever I see her post, it is usually about male attractiveness and their pics , shopping and saying something awkward in the middle of a thread. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah but on second thoughts , I don't think she might be interested in virtual fights . I mean ,whenever I see her post, it is usually about male attractiveness and their pics , shopping and saying something awkward in the middle of a thread. I could be wrong though.

Do you watch the mindy project?

also the attractiveness of anastomoses

Reactions: 3 users
There's no point in a profession specifically for teeth.

Teeth are like toenails. I don't wake up in the morning and spend 2 minutes cleaning my toenails. I just splash some soap and water on them when I wash the bottom part of my body, 3 seconds max.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone start the pool for how long it takes this OP to get the ban hammer? I want in.

2 more threads before he/she is gone

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.