Should I be worried about the crazy tuition!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youraverageasia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently decided not to pursue the military scholarship, but I am currently reconsidering the absurdly high tuition of some schools (ex UOP - $101,000 a year!!!). How are you guys planning on paying for tuition?

Members don't see this ad.

Also, if I decide to pursue the military scholarship again is it too late? Should I just wait next year and apply for the 3 year?

I recently decided not to pursue the military scholarship, but I am currently reconsidering the absurdly high tuition of some schools (ex UOP - $101,000 a year!!!). How are you guys planning on paying for tuition?

become youtube famous

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Should I worry about tuition?
No.

How will I pay for school?
Loans.

How will I pay off loans?
By working.

Reactions: 2 users
What would you do if you didn't go to dental school? You need to look long term. Yes, the loans are daunting, but if you live well within your means you should have no problems paying off your loans. Also, you don't have to apply to the most expensive schools....

I applied to 13 schools.

Besides my one in state, every single school comes out to around $400,000.

Not much you can do at that point. If you go out of state or private anywhere you will spend a lot.