Should I change my name??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should I change my name?

• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Bickle

future NYC taxi driver
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dont like my name anymore, my screenname that is. Should I take advantage of this name change opportunity and go ahead and change it?

Members don't see this ad.

how do you get to change your name?

Members don't see this ad :)
nevermind......I saw the sticky

Here's a list for ya dream:

Jules
Vincent
Marcellus
Butch
Zed

Any of those should fit ya just fine :thumbup:

Or ya could just

"Bring out da gimp"

Yah I wanna change my screen name as well......any suggestions?

Spaceneedle :laugh:

critterbug said:
Here's a list for ya dream:

Jules
Vincent
Marcellus
Butch
Zed

Any of those should fit ya just fine :thumbup:

Definitly NOT Zed.

Maybe Maynard. :laugh:

Dentaldream has now become Bickle.

Bickle? I liked Dental Dream better, but it's your name. EnjoY! :cool:

nah, Dentaldream was lame and stupid.......Im glad you changed it. My old name was stupid as well. If i knew I was gonna be so active on the forums, I wouldnt have used my real name. Oh well, Enter good ole Dr.BadVibes and his reign of terror.....MUAHHAHHAHA!

Dr.BadVibes said:
nah, Dentaldream was lame and stupid.......QUOTE]

agreed.

Bickle...Travis Bickle...the taxi driver. Thats where that came from.

YOu really like your movies, eh Dream?

guys,
are we still able to change our user name? i didn't see that option anywhere in the User CP.

nah......the name change opportunity has passed....by the way, have u been searching for Temple housing yet?

Also, does anyone know where I got my name from?

Change it to 'fickle'. But with that kind of name you probably wouldn't like it either......

Dr.BadVibes said:
nah......the name change opportunity has passed....by the way, have u been searching for Temple housing yet?

Also, does anyone know where I got my name from?

yeah, i'll be living at Summit Garden. I'm sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with a first year dental student as well. Initially, I was thinking of buying a small condo and becoming a PA resident after the first year. But after visiting a few Army hospitals and dental clinics, I decided to take the Army Scholarship. So they're going to pay for everything. I'll also receive the monthly stipend. I think we should bump up the 'who's going to Temple' thread.

TSoD08 said:
yeah, i'll be living at Summit Garden. I'm sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with a first year dental student as well. Initially, I was thinking of buying a small condo and becoming a PA resident after the first year. But after visiting a few Army hospitals and dental clinics, I decided to take the Army Scholarship. So they're going to pay for everything. I'll also receive the monthly stipend. I think we should bump up the 'who's going to Temple' thread.

Dude....you gotta let me in to all those Summit parties!! :D

Also, how were you able to coordinate to live with another Temple student...did you already know the person?