Should I get Topscore when I have 1 month left?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JBoi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using Kaplan material + Destroyer.
I am getting CDP tomorrow.
I am taking the DAT on May 13. So about 1 month left.
I've done pretty much all the problems in Kaplan and Destroyer
But I don't still that confident. I get many questions wrong
Should I get Topscore when I only have 1 month left till the DAT?

I get about 17~18 on practice tests
I would really appreciate your advice!!! Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I am using Kaplan material + Destroyer.
I am getting CDP tomorrow.
I am taking the DAT on May 13. So about 1 month left.
I've done pretty much all the problems in Kaplan and Destroyer
But I don't still that confident. I get many questions wrong
Should I get Topscore when I only have 1 month left till the DAT?

I get about 17~18 on practice tests
I would really appreciate your advice!!! Thank you

I am in the same track. I am using kaplan bb + destroyer + cdp (just bought) and planning to buy topscore and/or achiever.

Why not just get it now? you need it and will buy it anyway.

I know you will probably do this but I would review destroyer many times and keep reviewing the kaplan notes + info. from internet.

BTW, how were you doing when you first went over destroyer and what scores did you get in science sections on your practice tests? I am getting about half wrong... about 100 questions done.

Members don't see this ad :)
My exam is on May 4th. I ve been working on kaplan, text books, cliffs etc for the past 3 to 4 months. I have done abt 70 questions from destroyer and am planning to complete that and cdp for the rest of the 2 weeks. I will use topscore and kaplan exams last week before the exam. This is the plan so far.

Guys,

is Topscore online or is it hardcopy?

i.e. am I able to buy a used copy?

cheers.

You can't technically buy a "used" one since its hard copy and comes with a unique registration key that can only be registered on one computer. But I did find my Topscore on Amazon for $30 from some girl who bought it but never opened it...and I think it runs about $50 directly from the topscore people. If you do search for one on Amazon, Ebay, the forums, etc, make sure its never been open/used.