Should I give up on medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is there to call my HS about? It wasn't a college course. It was a regular HS AP course. In what cases have you seen non credit AP scores needed to be reported?
Hey it's your choice. Don't call if you don't want to. Just saying that I, personally, wouldn't even want a shadow of a doubt.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey it's your choice. Don't call if you don't want to. Just saying that I, personally, wouldn't even want a shadow of a doubt.

No I meant I was genuinely curious what my HS would say to me about that? Lol

I'm 10000% certain it wasn't a college course. I guess I can only call AMCAS tomorrow to find out how they consider non credit AP courses (if at all, but hopefully not!).

I'm 10000% certain it wasn't a college course. I guess I can only call AMCAS tomorrow to find out how they consider non credit AP courses (if at all, but hopefully not!).
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, he just wants your cumulative and science GPAs according to AMCAS and according to AACOMAS
Well there's everything that has to do with AMCAS. Science GPA and cGPA are all on it. I'll do AACOMAS later.

Well there's everything that has to do with AMCAS. Science GPA and cGPA are all on it. I'll do AACOMAS later.
Your GPAs are broken down by semester, we need an overall GPA.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 10.51.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 10.51.18 PM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 33

You only have to include AP classes that appear on your college transcript. So if you did not get college credit for a class, do not include it. You do not need to include your AP score, just the classes you got credit for.