should I list planned/in progress courses?? NEED HELP PLEASE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragonjinse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I planned to finish my pre-req in fall 2013 and spring 2014.

1.Should I listed my planned/in progress pre-req courses even they're not in the transcript yet?
2. Do I have to send another transcript or enrollment verification to verified my future courses?
I don't think I will get it from school before october.

3. What about other planned/in progress courses? I also get a business minor, and I need to finish it in the coming fall and spring semesters.
Do I have to list those classes also?

I asked AACOMAS 3 times, and I got different answers for all 3 times!

Members don't see this ad.

1.Should I listed my planned/in progress pre-req courses even they're not in the transcript yet?
2. Do I have to send another transcript or enrollment verification to verified my future courses?

3. What about other planned/in progress courses? I also get a business minor, and I need to finish it in the coming fall and spring semesters.

1. yes
2. no, you will not send in another transcript until you are accepted. (Or in the spring if your GPA jumps up).
3. List all of your Planned/in progress. You don't have to list them, but it helps the adcom get the picture of who you are.

Unless a situation is explained in excruciating detail in the same exact way over the phone, it is likely to be misinterpreted by your audience.

3. List all of your Planned/in progress. You don't have to list them, but it helps the adcom get the picture of who you are.

Plus I feel like listing ALL of your classes will show your not just taking 1 or 2 classes at once. From what I understand, full time is looked on more favorably than just going to school for 1 or 2 pre-reqs. Shows that you can take a full load while taking your pre-reqs at the same time

OP, listen to Pharmakon.

Also, be sure to check the websites of the schools you are applying to as some have a limit on the number of pre-req courses that can be in-progress. I don't remember seeing one that had a max limit less than 3 courses, but if you are planning to take 3-4 pre-reqs in progress, this may be a concern to you.