Should I reschedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vana0012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need everyone's advice right now. I'm currently taking AAMC practice exams and I'm scheduled to take the real thing on on 4/24. My AAMC breakdowns are as follows:

AAMC 4: 9/10/10 29
AAMC5: 10/9/8 27
AAMC7: 9/9/10 28
AAMC8: 12/10/11 33
AAMC9: 9/9/10 28

So I just took test 9 and it's a total bummer. With that said I didn't feel good today and I haven't done much MCAT practice over the last few days. I have a 3.5 GPA. I don't really know what my next step should be outside of studying. I have 2 exams this week, and after them I won't have anymore work until finals so all of my focus will on the MCAT. Should I reschedule my exam, or prepare to take it in 3 weeks? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't feel ready then reschedule it. Maybe wait about a month and take it once your school semester is over.

Bump.

I was kind of in a slump in the prior week before I took today's exam but after some thought I feel like over the next 2 weeks, if i can take a FL every 2 or 3 days and the other days just do a lot of content review I can really get back on track. Does anyone think this is possible? My 33 shows that at least I have some knowledge and I just need more refinement. Thoughts?