1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Should I reschedule

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rolliespring, 09.22.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. rolliespring

rolliespring Gin no Samurai 2+ Year Member

My current MCAT is scheduled for Oct. 25 but I feel like I won't be ready by the time I take it. My PS/BS sections are looking ok but verbal still needs a boost. I'm not sure if I should reschedule it to January since that will be the last time to take the current MCAT. Thoughts?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. IslandStyle808

IslandStyle808 Akuma residency or bust! 2+ Year Member

Some states are running out of seats for January, so best to decided quickly.
    tdod likes this.
  4. tdod

tdod 2+ Year Member

This is good advice.

is your aamc verbal poor or just EK? My EK was usu. around 8-10 but my AAMC was 11-13 so you shouldn't judge by EK. Your situation is tough, b/c it sounds like you are done with content review. 1 month is a lot of time to improve... how are you doing now (please be specific), what is your schedule like, and what verbal resources do you have remaining?

About the ads