Should I reschedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2010KT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I Only got an 80% on the practice exam from the Kaplan book. Practice exams from Kaplan Qbank mostly in the 70's. Scheduled for Naplex this coming sat, feeling like i'm not ready. Should I reschedule??
What do you think??

Members don't see this ad.

I Only got an 80% on the practice exam from the Kaplan book. Practice exams from Kaplan Qbank mostly in the 70's. Scheduled for Naplex this coming sat, feeling like i'm not ready. Should I reschedule??
What do you think??

Why don't you take the prenaplex instead? The NAPLEX is not based on %, it's a scaled score. The prenaplex will give you a better idea of where you stand.

125 (105-137)!
Should I feel confident with this result? Any1 falls in this range and didn't pass the Naplex? The practice Kaplan exams scared me! I guess because it focuses a lot on dosage forms/dosing (my weakness)! Is it true that calculations give u lots of points? I don't know why I feel worried for this exam...
Thanks for your suggestion Rx2010.

125 (105-137)!
Should I feel confident with this result? Any1 falls in this range and didn't pass the Naplex? The practice Kaplan exams scared me! I guess because it focuses a lot on dosage forms/dosing (my weakness)! Is it true that calculations give u lots of points? I don't know why I feel worried for this exam...
Thanks for your suggestion Rx2010.

I think you should go ahead and take it :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
how do you view the answers to PreNaplex?

That's a great score! I think you should take it. All of my friends who taken their NAPLEX already have scored 10-20 points higher than their PreNaplex.

You can't view the answers. They don't let you go back to review the Q nor the answers.

Yes, I've heard that calculations are weighed very heavily on the NAPLEX. Were you able to calculate all of the calculations on your PreNaplex?