Should I use Princeton FUll lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdominator21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently have 3 AAMCs left and one TPR test.

WOuld it be wise to take a Princeton full-length in the week before the actual test?

I think Princeton could be good practice since its supposed to be harder than the AAMCs. Did any of you guys find it helpful?

Members don't see this ad.

I currently have 3 AAMCs left and one TPR test.

WOuld it be wise to take a Princeton full-length in the week before the actual test?

I think Princeton could be good practice since its supposed to be harder than the AAMCs. Did any of you guys find it helpful?

If you want to take it, take it before the AAMC's. More practice with passages and content can't hurt.

I would just stick with the AAMCs. If you are a week away from your test I would stick with only AAMC material (especially FLs) because it will be the closest to what you will see on exam day. I used TPR, Kaplan, and GS Full lengths earlier and spent the last month or so focusing solely on AAMCs. You can take the TPR test if you want to, but I think you will benefit more from simply taking the AAMCs and reviewing them thoroughly. If you do take the TPR test, don't make it the last test you take before the real deal though!

TPR is good practice but not always a good estimate of your score like AAMC exams are.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely do all AAMC full-length tests along with something like EK + TBR or EK + TPR. So yes, TPR is good.

Yeah, I'm just doing the TPR Test 4 tomorrow because that will be 8 days before my real one...
I know that the TPRs are harder, so it will expose any content weakness I might have, and I also don't want it to break my confidence too close to the real MCAT Lol.

What do you guys think?