Siemens Siremobil Iso-C 3D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jettavr6

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

No experience with that model, but my experience with Siemens is they have poor image quality and high x-ray exposure (the worst of both worlds)

Members don't see this ad :)
I hear you... I've got a pretty good deal offered to me on a refurbed Iso-C. Granted, I would love to have an OEC 9800 or a Phillips Pulsera. However, with the way reimbursements are going, I need to weigh cost of equipment vs. pending reimbursement cuts. I've worked with a Siemens Compact L, and found the images to be decent. The worst system I've used was the Genoray.

Received the unit two weeks ago, and started working with it yesterday in office. Had an X-Ray tech working with us who has a lot of experience with Siemens, and she really brought the thing to life. Image quality is quite nice and on par with other machines I've worked with such as the OEC 9800. It's not a Pulsera or a 9900, but for a 2005 model under 35k, I'm fairly happy. The biggest issue I do have with the machine is with a rail extension which just out over the image intensifier. I grazed my head a few times, until I got used to ducking every time I needed to maneuver around it.

My only major gripe is dealing with the third party vendor of the machine. What a pain in the ass! Otherwise, I'm happy.

Stay away from Genoray