Simple question about audits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharmsofar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
I read other posts but still wasn't sure about this. If an audit occurs, who is responsible for paying the fees? Just the owner? Or would the supervising pharmacist have to pay too? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone,
I read other posts but still wasn't sure about this. If an audit occurs, who is responsible for paying the fees? Just the owner? Or would the supervising pharmacist have to pay too? Thanks!
Insurance audits? The person who collected the checks from the insurance company in the first place.

Insurance audits? The person who collected the checks from the insurance company in the first place.
Yeah, my concern is mainly with private pharmacies bc I know with chains the companies just paid. I'm guessing the same holds true for independents--they go after the owner

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, my concern is mainly with private pharmacies bc I know with chains the companies just paid. I'm guessing the same holds true for independents--they go after the owner
theyre gonna get it from u. and if u dont oay they gonna put a lean on ur license and if u still dont pay they gonna come to ur house. and ....... u know the rest.

theyre gonna get it from u. and if u dont oay they gonna put a lean on ur license and if u still dont pay they gonna come to ur house. and ....... u know the rest.
Lol I don't own a pharmacy. It seems like the owner is responsible