Simultaneously applying for Air Force and Army HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clawless23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't know if it works the same as HPSP but I'm applying for internship with multiple branches and I would think it would be similar. I'm completing one physical with one branch. That branch scheduled it, is paying for my hotel, and will get the official results from MEPS. My recruiter with that branch will then share the results with my recruiter from another branch. I think the second branch could also pull the results directly as well but it's easier if the recruiters will share.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard that some recruiters are bad about collaborating. The ones I'm working with are willing to, but they say others don't always cooperate and so they'd prefer to be the branch orchestrating it in case the other doesn't share the results without resistance. I'd be curious to hear what you end up doing and how it goes!

Posted using SDN Mobile

I have heard that some recruiters are bad about collaborating. The ones I'm working with are willing to, but they say others don't always cooperate and so they'd prefer to be the branch orchestrating it in case the other doesn't share the results without resistance. I'd be curious to hear what you end up doing and how it goes!

Posted using SDN Mobile[/.

Last edited:
From what I've heard, it's difficult to apply to the Navy and other branches simultaneously due to the fact that the Navy board is in April and the others are in January.

From what I've heard, it's difficult to apply to the Navy and other branches simultaneously due to the fact that the Navy board is in April and the others are in January.

You are partially right, but I found a way around it!;)