Singularly Unique USMLE Consultants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charliespikes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 8 3 3 7 6 8

“-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...)

Ph# 6 4 1.7 1 5.3 9 0 ext 8 3 3 7 6 8). …“

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

Members don't see this ad.

Good morning,
I am an FMG graduated from Med school in Dominican Republic in 2001. I have decided to take a strong approach to passing the boards this round. I have failed step 1 twice and I have never taken any of the step 2. Things have changed a lot since I last studied and I am most definitely very rusty so I am hoping a good tutor can make a difference. I am also in the NYC area and would love to meet with you, either live or via Skype to further discuss options. And, as well; I am willing to take the tutoring classes either live or via Skype.
Thank you for your time.