Situation...Cant find anything similar to my situation...any advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maybemaybenot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to go to dental school....

undergrad: ogpa: 2.79, sgpa: 2.65
grad 1: ogpa: 3.3 sgpa 3.3 (what aadsas calculated it to be)

ogpa: 2.86 sgpa: 2.84

currently in a grad program at a different school
so far: ogpa: 4 sgpa: 4

dat: 21/21

what are my chances....

I have lots of EC, with eboard positions, volunteer over 2000 hours, research in three fields, shadowed, TAd, graduate assistant ship

any advice would be great thank you soo much!!! i hope i have some chances!

Members don't see this ad.

of course your chances are lower, but you never know until you apply

Members don't see this ad :)
have u heard of any body getting in with stats like these? i jus dont want to give up dental

Have you already submitted your application? Just based on what I've seen and read on this forum, if you have not already done so your chances may be higher next year by applying early. We are getting late into the cycle. I think it's doable but all ducks need to be in a perfect row. Best of luck!

hey i have submitted my app and im still taking classes and hoping for a 4ptish! but it was not complete until recently due to my dats but u think if i dnt get in ill have a chance next year?

what are my chances....

I have lots of EC, with eboard positions, volunteer over 2000 hours, research in three fields, shadowed, TAd, graduate assistant ship

It's possible. Don't give up!!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/the-under-3-0-club-part-02.362708/

what are my chances....

You definitely have a chance, but it really depends on what schools and how many you applied to.

thanks so much for the replies!! the positivity is really good for motivation! i have applied this cycle, but my application was just considered complete because of my dat and i had to give it a chance and if nothing works out im praying that next cycle is my year! as i can submit everything very very early!

this cycle i applied everywhere about 22 schools and next cycle ill prlly apply to 35

If you applied to 22...odds are at least one of them will give you an interview ._.