SIU SDM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashish

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an interview scheduled at SIU SDM in 2 weeks and I was hoping if anyone would like to share any valuable tips going into the interview at SIU; or any Dental school interview for that matter. This is my first interview and it just happens to be at my number 1 pick so I just want to make sure it goes very well. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have an interview scheduled at SIU SDM in 2 weeks and I was hoping if anyone would like to share any valuable tips going into the interview at SIU; or any Dental school interview for that matter. This is my first interview and it just happens to be at my number 1 pick so I just want to make sure it goes very well. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it.

Never seen so much buzz about siu on here. Be yourself in the interview, do your best not seeming nervous. I know it's hard to do in the moment, but do some self relflection leading up to the interview and come up with some answers to common questions or aspects of your resume. Try to remember that they already know you are a special student, that is why you are interviewing.

Reactions: 1 user
Never seen so much buzz about siu on here. Be yourself in the interview, do your best not seeming nervous. I know it's hard to do in the moment, but do some self relflection leading up to the interview and come up with some answers to common questions or aspects of your resume. Try to remember that they already know you are a special student, that is why you are interviewing.
Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it. Could you possibly share some questions that were asked to you? Thank you

Honestly it's been too long to remember. Pretty generic questions though.