SIUE Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville c/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PillPusha T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didnt see many forums for this school, so I decide to make one for the c/o 2018. I am an out-of-state applicant to the school of pharmacy at SIUE.

My stats

Overall GPA: 3.62
Pre-req GPA: 3.67
Math & Science GPA: 3.66
PCAT: 76

I have yet to receive an interview invite, but Connie told me the invites will all go out next week. I am a bit nervous since I am an out-of-state student applying to a public school.

Any body out there on the same boat as me? Any early interview invites? Any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

I spoke to Connie this morning and she told me that everyone will learn of their interview status by the end of the week! I am so nervous! Few more days!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got invited to an interview! My first interview! Im scheduled for January 29th, but I asked for them to change it to February 3rd. I am so excited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been invited to an interview as well!!! I am scheduled for Feb. 4th. Is it possible for you share with us how did your interview go after it's over? It will be strongly appreciated!

I have been invited to an interview as well!!! I am scheduled for Feb. 4th. Is it possible for you share with us how did your interview go after it's over? It will be strongly appreciated!
I will definitely keep this thread updated after my interview. All I know at the moment is that it is a closed file interview. Good luck to you!

Also are you a local student? What school did you do your undergrad? Do you have a BS? What are your stats? GPA/PCAT?

I just got invited to an interview! My first interview! Im scheduled for January 29th, but I asked for them to change it to February 3rd. I am so excited!!

After viewing this thread, I checked my mail's spam folder and my interview invitation email was there !!! Thank you for creating this thread!
Although this is my 13th invitation that I received in this cycle but I'm still excited because the campus is just about 45mins from my house. I'm out-of-state application anyway! To bad, they seem like accept only 12 out-of-state students ( over total 82). Fortunately, I have acceptances already so I'm not nervous at all!
Good luck everyone!

After viewing this thread, I checked my mail's spam folder and my interview invitation email was there !!! Thank you for creating this thread!
Although this is my 13th invitation that I received in this cycle but I'm still excited because the campus is just about 45mins from my house. I'm out-of-state application anyway! To bad, they seem like accept only 12 out-of-state students ( over total 82). Fortunately, I have 3 acceptances already so I'm not nervous at all!
Good luck everyone!
Congrats on your success! When is your interview?

I got my interview moved to February 3rd. Any others interviewing on that day?!

Can anyone tell me how their interview went? Any advice?

I have an interview on the 4th! Congratulations to all of you! Anyone have advice?

Yes, I am an in-state resident, I currently go to Southeast Missouri State University though. I applied to three schools, but SIUE is tied for first choice. What about you?

Yes, I am an in-state resident, I currently go to Southeast Missouri State University though. I applied to three schools, but SIUE is tied for first choice. What about you?
I applied to 3 schools as well. This is my first interview (#3). I have another one at the University of Arizona (#2) on Friday. Then I have one in the city I live at Roseman University (#1) at the end of the month.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am an out of state applicant though. I live in Las Vegas, NV.

I applied to 3 schools as well. This is my first interview (#3). I have another one at the University of Arizona (#2) on Friday. Then I have one in the city I live at Roseman University (#1) at the end of the month.

That's exciting! I already interviewed for ETSU, I got accepted but decided that it wasn't for me. I also have an interview at Ole Miss at the end of the month.

My only tip for people interviewing tomorrow:

BRING A JACKET FOR THE TOUR!!

I think it went well. I was nervous but shouldnt of been. Everyone was ridiculously nice. Seems like a great school.

Yay!! One of my best friends is a P1 this year and she loves it! Good luck!

Does anyone know if they started accepting people off the wait list yet?

Does anyone know if they started accepting people off the wait list yet?
They probably wont start calling people off the wait list till next week. The dead to pay the deposit was yesterday, so I am assuming they will start Monday or early next week. What position are you on the waitlist?

I am number 13, I don't know if that is a good spot or not

I am number 13, I don't know if that is a good spot or not
I think thats a great number, usually pharmacy schools bring up a quarter of their class off the waitlist. So with SIUE, that is 20 people. I would call Dana Monday morning and see when they will start accepting waitlisted students. The deadline for the deposit was yesterday (3/7/14).

That's good to hear, I have a couple interviews coming up but I really don't want to go because SIUE is my first choice. I am from Saint Louis Missouri.

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask, congrats to all who got accept to the Class of 2018! If there's not already a Facebook group I recommend that you make one. Easiest way to talk to your future classmates.

If it comforts anyone, I declined my acceptance, so a spot opened up for someone on the waitlist.

This is a little late, but I just saw this! I committed as well!

Congratulations to everyone else who was accepted!
Nevermind, I just added you! Excited to meet everyone in August!