SMDEP 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tomorrow night!!! 12 am. can't wait!!!!!:boom:

Members don't see this ad.

My U of Washington is finally in review!! :soexcited:
Makes 2.. Duke left.. But then I got a call from them, so.. :D
Really can't wait.. less than 30 hrs left!! (that's if decisions are released midnight though..:bucktooth:)

Reactions: 1 user
In my C++ class right now, and i can't even concentrate.. I feel like going through old smdep threads.. just to know when people got their admission decisions! Tell me not to please... :slap:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In my C++ class right now, and i can't even concentrate.. I feel like going through old smdep threads.. just to know when people got their admission decisions! Tell me not to please... :slap:

I was going to :p

Whelp, I did end up browsing. Some people got their decision one day early :D We shall see!!

2012 but then again they didn't postpone the decision

Really?? How long ago did that happen?
Nice avatar rahann, I find myself scrolling up to look at it time and time again. It speaks to me. lol

Is Columbia -- for everyone then? It makes me laugh whenever I check my app.

Nice avatar rahann, I find myself scrolling up to look at it time and time again. It speaks to me. lol

Ive seen that "--" for so long now, that I don't even expect anything different when I log in.

hahah well good.
And yeah I have dashes for columbia too.

My U of Washington is finally in review!! :soexcited:
Makes 2.. Duke left.. But then I got a call from them, so.. :D
Really can't wait.. less than 30 hrs left!! (that's if decisions are released midnight though..:bucktooth:)

Haha! Nice! Can I ask how long you had to wait for UW to review your app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Decisions come out tomorrow.:eek:
Who else is hyped??:soexcited:

Omggggg I can't wait anymoreeeeeee:scared:

Hey Guys, does anyone has a review in Columbia yet? I am sure they have reviewed or are reviewing our applications, and it would be nicer if they actually updated it. Hope everyone gets accepted in one of the three sites. Thanks.

Hey Guys, does anyone has a review in Columbia yet? I am sure they have reviewed or are reviewing our applications, and it would be nicer if they actually updated it. Hope everyone gets accepted in one of the three sites. Thanks.

I've had my Columbia app "in review" since like the first week of February. Actually all of my sites were in review after 1 week and my application wasn't completed until January 31st! I thought it was kind of weird because other forums said that means they've made their decision.

I've had my Columbia app "in review" since like the first week of February. Actually all of my sites were in review after 1 week and my application wasn't completed until January 31st! I thought it was kind of weird because other forums said that means they've made their decision.

Really? Mine is not in review yet and I completed my app since 01/12

So what day do we find out if we were accepted for the first round???

Lol just kidding! February 28 is permanently engraved in my mind. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we'll know! :clap:

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I am sure many others still have "-" on their Columbia Site. All we can do at this time is be optimistic.

Wow! That was fast! What other sites did u apply to?

Really? Mine is not in review yet and I completed my app since 01/12

Yeah. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Plus they didn't receive finish processing my LOC until a few days before it said "Application in Review". Does "application in review" really mean they've made their decision on my application? Because I don't know if they'd make that decision so quickly. I've just seen in other forums that that's what it supposedly means.

Oh my gosh. Why'd you tell us that? Now I'm checking every 2 minutes... just in case. haha

Sorry! But let's be honest...we were going to be checking every 2 minutes anyway.

I don't have any classes tommorow.. so absolutely nothing is going to stop me from checking the site every 2 minutes as from midnight!:bored:... I'll probably take Nyquil or something so I won't go insane!!!

I took the dental route, so maybe that's why my application got into review faster? Idk.

I don't have any classes tommorow.. so absolutely nothing is going to stop me from checking the site every 2 minutes as from midnight!:bored:... I'll probably take Nyquil or something so I won't go insane!!!

Lol. I find the thought of you checking your app literally every 2 minutes freaking hilarious:laugh:.

Does Nyquil give anyone else really weird dreams?

It is hilarious, but then I know myself:shrug:.. lol:D

I rarely dream.. so I would not count myself as a part of 'anyone' lol ... I have taken nyquil a few times and I slept like a baby everytime.. so that's probably gonna go in my system tonight..:yawn:

Lol. I find the thought of you checking your app literally every 2 minutes freaking hilarious:laugh:.

Does Nyquil give anyone else really weird dreams?

I dream a lot but its always a 50/50 shot with Nyquil. Either its a dreameless sleep or the weirdest craziest dreams of my life! Oh my gosh the waiting is killing me!

I took the dental route, so maybe that's why my application got into review faster? Idk.

I took the medical route and one of the program sites put my application in review the day literally the day after I applied. So, I think it has more to do with which program site you applied to.

My Columbia just got changed to in review! There's hope!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Do we know for sure that the decision will be out at midnight?

Not sure if this is good or bad but Columbia is in review now! Ahhh the suspense is killing me lol
My heart skips a beat every time I log in! :nailbiting:

Reactions: 2 users
Okay.. since everybody is gushing about Columbia, I feel i should not be left out.. lol... I didn't apply to Columbia because I live in NY and i want to go away for the summer.. Is that a bad thing??:shy:

Okay.. since everybody is gushing about Columbia, I feel i should not be left out.. lol... I didn't apply to Columbia because I live in NY and i want to go away for the summer.. Is that a bad thing??:shy:

That's not bad! I really want to go to the Columbia one because I want to go to a different state! So I get you :)

Yup, I'm review for Columbia too. Hopefully this is a good sign:D
Although I'll admit that as soon as I read all the updates in Columbia status on the thread I was like, mass rejection:arghh:
But then again it could have been a mass acceptance!:clap:
Or it could have been them just going through and updating the profiles one by one...

Ugh. Waiting was sooooo much easier a week ago!!!

Only time will tell y'all.

Hi guys. I've been reading this thread for a while now but I've been too lazy to make and account and I finally did! I applied for Washington, Yale and Columbia and they are all in review. Columbia just updated the review status for me today too! I don't know if it's good or bad since this is like the last day before acceptance. I've been checking smdep every 15 minutes hoping they will maybe release admission decision early. I need to stop!!!!!! I have an organic test to study for tomorrow!!!!

Hi guys. I've been reading this thread for a while now but I've been too lazy to make and account and I finally did! I applied for Washington, Yale and Columbia and they are all in review. Columbia just updated the review status for me today too! I don't know if it's good or bad since this is like the last day before acceptance. I've been checking smdep every 15 minutes hoping they will maybe release admission decision early. I need to stop!!!!!! I have an organic test to study for tomorrow!!!!
Those are the exact same sites that I applied to!!! I hope we get in to at least one. I hope we ALL get into at least one.

Hi guys. I just came across this thread today and yep I can't wait till midnight either!!!!!!!!!! Sigh!!!! columbia and U wash are in review for me and Duke still has "--" But I'm still super excited though!!!!!!!!! this waiting is killing me!!

I don't know why but I can't log in:eek:

It said there were some technical difficulties earlier on the page thingy. Maybe that is what they were mentioning

EDIT: Yup I can't either. They probably got tired of us checking every two seconds.

Reactions: 4 users