SMDEP 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe they're updating their decisions :nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
In anticipation of tomorrows results, I was hoping that those who got in to any site should PLEASE post where they got in, and their stats (e.g. their gpa, activities, ethnicity,when you applied, etc.)

We all know how much that helped in the previous thread :D
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 3 users
App is back up, but no decisions yet. The wait is agonizing!

Members don't see this ad :)
How do we know what decision has been made? Will we see it beside the "application in review"?

Reactions: 1 user
How do we know what decision has been made? Will we see it beside the "application in review"?
I was going to ask the same exact thing because as soon as they got my transcript, UCLA reviewed my app! Oh man I'm so excited. Even though I'm on the second round, I'm still excited! Haha

Status FINALLY changed to in review for Duke!!!!!!! :D So close I can taste it!!!! Oh the agony!!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in review for Duke too!!!! Now my 3 sites are in review...OMG! I can't stop the nervousness!:nailbiting: #WhereIsTheNyquil???? :sleep:

So for sure the decisions will be released at midnight? Good luck to everyone, hope you're all accepted to your designated sites!

Ahhhhhh duke's in review!!!! so now all three sites are in review!!!!:soexcited:. Dammit still need to take my online quiz before midnight though :bang: Wish me luck guys

Ahhhhhh duke's in review!!!! so now all three sites are in review!!!!:soexcited:. Dammit still need to take my online quiz before midnight though :bang: Wish me luck guys
Best wishes for your Quiz! Seems like everyone is super excited and nervous at the same time! :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Good luck on your quiz! And good luck to all on our application! I'm gonna go grab some dinner and try and keep my mind off of it.

That's what they said in the pervious year thread. The decisions should be besides the "application in review". Best wishes!!

This will be the longest two hours of my life.
What I would do for a time machine right now...:p

I wonder how those who are applying from abroad are taking this. Since it would be the 28th now over there.

This will be the longest two hours of my life.
What I would do for a time machine right now...:p

I wonder how those who are applying from abroad are taking this. Since it would be the 28th now over there.

From abroad?? I thought it was only for US citizens and residents..

From abroad?? I thought it was only for US citizens and residents..
Haha. my bad about that. Even though my location says Accra Ghana, I actually live in Grand Rapids MI. I joined with my Facebook account so that's why my location shows as overseas. I actually grew up in Ghana and that's where my parents are from originally

:help:... Is it weird that I'm stitting on my bed cross-legged with my laptop in front of me, watching my status page like a movie and actually eating pop corn?? :corny:

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! a few more hours to go:scared: !!. I applied for Nebraska, Duke and UCLA. All of them are in review. I can't wait either !!!!!!:xf:Hope we all get in :D

:help:... Is it weird that I'm stitting on my bed cross-legged with my laptop in front of me, watching my status page like a movie and actually eating pop corn?? :corny:
Lol Gold just stahp it you are such a funny person :)

I just thought about this but...what time zone are they following?? Lol cause I'm from the south and I don't wanna feel left out when y'all get your acceptanceeee:whistle::smack:

1 hour to go! I've been reading old threads and posts from the Facebook page and we should definitely know by midnight :scared:
Maybe I should just go to sleep and look tomorrow morning......lol

1 hour to go! I've been reading old threads and posts from the Facebook page and we should definitely know by midnight :scared:
Maybe I should just go to sleep and look tomorrow morning......lol

What Facebook page are you looking at?

Not to jump the gun but if we are accepted we have 2 business days to respond right?
(I hope I didn't just jinx myself :sorry:)

Lol if i wanted to be the biggest troll, all id have to say is "OMG RESULTS ARE HERE!!!" I was thinking about doing it, but id jinx myself. Good luck to all those waiting tonight.

Lol if i wanted to be the biggest troll, all id have to say is "OMG RESULTS ARE HERE!!!" I was thinking about doing it, but id jinx myself. Good luck to all those waiting tonight.
I agree this thread is extremely vulnerable to troll bait at the moment haha

Oh mi GOD!!!! 30 minutes left!!!! I have a lab report that I need to finish by tomorrow morning. I just finished drinking an energy drink. Let me tell you guys now:
Energy Drink + SMDEP induced anticipation = Total nut case :rofl:

I'm sooo hyped! :highfive:

Reactions: 3 users
we're all hyped!!!!!!! Im watching random videos on youtube untill 12

It's highly probable that we'll crash the site around 12 am.

2 minutes. good luck everybody. u guys are the best!

Reactions: 2 users