SN2ed and Summer Physics - help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ttt92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I'm planning on studying for my MCAT this summer by the SN2ed schedule. I know there are a lot of posts about this, but I wanted to ask more specifically.

So I have to take Physics I this summer and study for the MCAT. Or else I would have to push my MCAT studying until next summer since I have a full load of classes the upcoming year. I'm starting this week and my test is in September. I already took Physics II this semester, so I can kind of gauge the workload. Classes are three days a week from 9-11 with two labs, on top of two midterms and one final. I am hoping that I can study alongside this class.

Please let me know what you think, and if this would be doable. I have no other commitments, and the class will run for 5 weeks from July to August.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

So I'm planning on studying for my MCAT this summer by the SN2ed schedule. I know there are a lot of posts about this, but I wanted to ask more specifically.

So I have to take Physics I this summer and study for the MCAT. Or else I would have to push my MCAT studying until next summer since I have a full load of classes the upcoming year. I'm starting this week and my test is in September. I already took Physics II this semester, so I can kind of gauge the workload. Classes are three days a week from 9-11 with two labs, on top of two midterms and one final. I am hoping that I can study alongside this class.

Please let me know what you think, and if this would be doable. I have no other commitments, and the class will run for 5 weeks from July to August.

Thanks!

there are still 4 months from today to september (more or less), and your class is only one month. this leaves ~3 months for the SDN2ed plan, and you can still do light studying during your class. should be very doable.