SN2ed Day 6 Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HerbalPlz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, could someone tell me how Day 6 of the SN2ed schedule is supposed to work?

Day 6: Re-read ALL of the previous week's chapters (Day 1-5). This means you re-read the ENTIRE chapter again for both BR Physics chapters 1 & 2, BR Gen Chem chapter 1, BR O-Chem chapter 1, and EK Bio chapter 1. Additionally, work through corresponding EK 1001 sections for the chapters you worked through last week (Day 1-5). For instance, BR O-Chem chapter #1 goes over Organic Structure & Bonding; hence, complete the Molecular Structure in the EK 1001 O-Chem. The topics probably won’t match all the time, but go with the best fit. Also, only do every third problem/passage in the EK 1001s. Lastly, complete the in-class exam for EK Bio chapter 1. From now on, this day’s work will be abbreviated: “Re-read chapters + EK 1001 + EK Bio In-class exam”

----------------
Read 5 chapters in 1 day? And then add a bunch of EK 1001 questions + EK bio exam...?

How many people that follow this schedule have done this? I'm trying to be honest with myself, and I really don't think I can do all of that in 1 day, so now I'm looking to see if maybe I'm missing something or is the review of the chapters not supposed to be that detailed?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's not that much reading if you skip the example problems. The EK bio exam only takes 30 mins. And EK 1001 questions are very short 2-3 sentence things.

But yeah I didn't do it in one day. I started teh schedule a bit early too so it makes up for it.

Yes, those day sixes are pretty massive. When I was studying, I prioritized the material on those days that would benefit me the most. For example, if I had struggled with the Physics concepts then I would start there and leave some of the other concepts that I felt more comfortable with for later (in case I just ran out of steam for the day).

Based on how comfortable with the material you are, you can choose how you want to do the reading. If you feel pretty good about it, then just skim and get the big ideas back in your head. If you really could use giving it another look over, then actively engage in reading it again carefully.

Don't burn yourself out with the re-reading OR the EK 1001 questions. Use those days to focus on what you've been struggling with the previous week. That would be my suggestion. Good luck!

Thanks to both of you for your responses! Unfortunately, I found out about the schedule a little late, and therefore have exactly the allotted 96 days and can't fit anymore time.

Use those days to focus on what you've been struggling with the previous week. That would be my suggestion. Good luck!

This is what I was thinking to do as well. Use the review days to review stuff I'm having trouble with, and if time allows...skim over or review the stuff I'm doing fine in.

Will be needing all the luck I can get! Thanks :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I go through the chapters again, and I skim the parts I'm very very comfortable with, but I spend time rereading the examples and making notes in the margins for the concepts I'm not comfortable with. I have a notebook for each subject and if I really need to I will jot down whatever it is that's giving me trouble. Since it's a EK1001 day, if I have trouble with a topic, I do extra problems for it since you're only doing 1/3 if you follow the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for your responses! Unfortunately, I found out about the schedule a little late, and therefore have exactly the allotted 96 days and can't fit anymore time.

This is what I was thinking to do as well. Use the review days to review stuff I'm having trouble with, and if time allows...skim over or review the stuff I'm doing fine in.

Will be needing all the luck I can get! Thanks :thumbup:

There are some break days too if you need some extra time. :)