For Sale SN2ed Materials + Kaplan Class Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gilead0314

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am selling 1) SN2ed study materials including TBR, EK 1001, TPR Verbal Workbook, 2) a brand new/never used set of the Kaplan MCAT class materials, and 3) EK Audio Osmosis. I bought all these new except for the Princeton Review verbal workbook and EK Audio Osmosis. Almost all the books are still in mint condition unless otherwise noted. Some of the books may not be the most recent edition since I took the MCATs a really long time ago. Hopefully these materials can help whoever buys them get a great score!

SN2ed Materials:

The Berkeley Review
$250: general chemistry (I+II), organic chemistry (I+II), physics (I+II), biology (I+II), mint condition, 2012 edition SOLD

Examkrackers
$60: 1001 general chemistry, organic chemistry, physics, biology and 101 verbal reasoning, mint condition, same edition as the one sold on Amazon SOLD
$10: MCAT Biology, cover worn but clean pages with no markings, 7th edition SOLD

The Princeton Review
$25: Hyperlearning verbal workbook, cover worn and some pencil markings on pages, 2008 edition SOLD

Kaplan Class Set: $80
These are the exact same books you would get with a Kaplan class, and all books are brand new never used. There are 6 book: MCAT lesson book, biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, physics, verbal. Also includes flashcards and "Quicksheet" notes.

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis: $80
I bought these used and ~10% of the tracks skip.

Please PM me if you are interested. Prices do not include shipping. Pay with Paypal. I can ship immediately. If you are in Chicago, you can also come pick them up. Thanks!

photo1.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: