About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

SN2ed Schedule - EK 1001

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by qw098, Apr 27, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. qw098

qw098

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi,

I am currently about to start SN2ed's wonderful 3-month schedule. I noticed that SN2ed states "Also, only do every third problem/passage in the EK 1001s".

I know for the BR passages I start of doing the first 1/3 passages, then will go back and do the 2/3 and 3/3 passages, but I don't see this being the case for the EK 1001s. Does this mean by the end of my studies, I won't have done all the 1001 questions in each EK book?

Thank you!
  2. qw098

qw098

SDN 2+ Year Member
    Found the answer on SN2ed's page. Sorry for the useless post. Answer posted below.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you finish the EK 1001 books?

You only complete the first 1/3 for most of the EK 1001 books. This is so you have extra practice for concept specific problems. If you want, you're free to go through more.
  3. zma21

zma21

Pre-Medical
    Even the author of the book suggests doing every 5th problem or so.