SN2ED Schedule Final Phase

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sd227

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am almost done with the content review part of the schedule and just wondering what you guys suggest for the last part of the schedule. Do you feel that doing the last 1/3 of BR is beneficial or should switch to something like TPRH science workbook and kaplan topical tests?

Looking for feedback from people have finished the schedule and what worked for them as well as what people plan to do for the last month.

Members don't see this ad.

Stick with the TBR and try squeezing in some other Kaplan or TPRH when you can. I am finding the last 1/3rd to reinforce the concepts the most.

I was just thinking that switching to material that is roughly the same difficulty as aamc would be better

I was just thinking that switching to material that is roughly the same difficulty as aamc would be better

It would be. Do the experiment-based TBR passages. I used Kaplan 2 years ago for BS and it paid off. Maybe use TBR and Kaplan. :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
Do the last 1/3, and add in TPRH SW passages. I didn't score super high (10/11/10), but I see no reason not to do both if you're looking for practice. Also do SW passages on testing days and days off.

Do people find that with doing the final 1/3 they had enough time to go back and address weaknesses that they had in addition to keeping pace with the full lengths and the heavy amount of passages?

I'm asking because i have a weak physiology background, and am wondering if it is going to be possible to strengthen this while keeping up with the schedule? or if it would be a better idea for me to instead focus on bio and neglect chem/physics a little bit where i believe i am fairly strong in?

all opinions are welcome!

For bio? Yes, 12

What did you find was helpful with Kaplan? was it specifically the content review that helped you or doing topical tests? workshops? Just wondering to see where I should focus my time because I am trying to raise my score in BS the most

Do people find that with doing the final 1/3 they had enough time to go back and address weaknesses that they had in addition to keeping pace with the full lengths and the heavy amount of passages?

I'm asking because i have a weak physiology background, and am wondering if it is going to be possible to strengthen this while keeping up with the schedule? or if it would be a better idea for me to instead focus on bio and neglect chem/physics a little bit where i believe i am fairly strong in?

all opinions are welcome!

I'm in the last month and finding there is tons of time. I've been combining FL, FL review, 1/3, and 1/3 review into two days instead of three easily. That leaves you a day or two every week to review any subjects you have difficulty with.

What did you find was helpful with Kaplan? was it specifically the content review that helped you or doing topical tests? workshops? Just wondering to see where I should focus my time because I am trying to raise my score in BS the most

The passages were very pathway-heavy and that proved useful on my MCAT.

I'm doing last 1/3 on whatever TBR I have left as well as tprh sw and ICC. I supplement content that I don't know with chads videos or aklectures. I think that's good enough